The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old January 14th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #1
flamethrower23

Default Anyone Else Notice the....

There's an odd outlining of nearly every object in game when I play. I'm not quite sure on how to describe this outlining of everything, but it just makes everything look bad. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it my tv or is it just another problem with the game's graphics? Thanks.
flamethrower23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #2
dukeonly
First Access Club Member

Default Re: Anyone Else Notice the....

no one can tell you without more details. could be the gpu in your console. Is the game installed or read off the disk? Does this happen with any other games? Hey, at least no red ring, is your console hooked up to your t.v. via hdmi cable, or no?? t.v. old? Problem persist with other games or not?
dukeonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #3
Dwightwo

You nod to Ameko worriedly, "Yeah... well, see.. I'm already paying skotos to play my favorite games. I don't think I can commit to paying someone else to play their game. Also, I really hate doing stuff like committing to projects mmastream.cc, or signing non-disclosure agreements.".

Last edited by Dwightwo; April 19th, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
Dwightwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #4
HunleyD

Ameko smirks at you, "Well, that's not a concern. The game I'm building will be completely free-to-play. As far as helping out goes: It's completely non-commitment. Everything is completely open to the community. If the average player wants to send in a room, they can just do it, and they're pretty likely to get accepted. I want to keep development open to everyone mmastream.cc, and let the community influence how everything goes.".
HunleyD is offline   Reply With Quote