The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:56 AM   #1
GreyGhost26

Default the console version

does anyone know what the game play for the 360 is like? will it be console friendly? cause i rented out AVP3 and i found it hard to play
GreyGhost26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM   #2
Recoil86

Default Re: the console version

Well most of the gameplay footage being showcased is xbox360 gamplay so i wouldnt worry too much besides AVP3 to me seemed rushed and having 3 play styles over 3 seperate campaigns each with their own game mechanics was just spreading them too thin for the time frame they had to work in

A:CM tbh has had alot of time put into it and i doubt that its going to be an extreme failure like AVP3 was

Besides i always thought the predator broke the game tbh on all the AVP games id be happily playing as a marine with friends killing xenos or getting my arse kicked and running away from xenos and a predator would come along and ruin my day
Recoil86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #3
Sh0dan
Immortal Machine

Well aside from the gameplay vids they have shown us, Tonks and Newbeing are probably the best guys to answer that question. Since they got some hands on time with MP at PAX East.

Their reports can be found here and here.

EDIT: Also, ACM is a multiplatform title, so the gameplay will be pretty much the same across all platforms. Except maybe the Wii-U version which will likely have a few additional features / differences due to the new controller. But it will probably still be very much the same game, story, gameplay, modes etc.

Last edited by Sh0dan; May 3rd, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
Sh0dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:48 AM   #4
GreyGhost26

cool thanks guys
GreyGhost26 is offline   Reply With Quote