The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 News

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:57 AM   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
ChrisF
GBX Product Manager

Default Borderlands 2 DLC and Season Pass Announced

Now that Borderlands 2 has gone gold and we've shifted our efforts to post-launch support of the game, we have some exciting news to share about our plans for add-on content.

After the release of the game, four brand new add-on campaigns for Borderlands 2 are coming your way, featuring new areas to explore, new adventures to undertake, new enemies to overcome and more. Priced individually at 800 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 and $9.99 on PC and PlayStation 3, these four campaign add-ons are scheduled to hit by June 2013 with more details to come in the future.

Soon we'll be offering a "Season Pass" bundle that includes all four campaign add-on packs for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $29.99 on PC and PlayStation Network -- a savings of 25% over buying each campaign add-on individually. The Borderlands 2 Season Pass will be available through Steam, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live and will also be available at GameStop.

NOTE: The Borderlands 2 Premiere Club and other pre-order items are not included in the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. For more details about the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club and other pre-order items, please visit www.borderlands2.com/preorder and our Borderlands 2 FAQ: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=134125

Last edited by ChrisF; August 30th, 2012 at 07:12 AM.
ChrisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #2
Gothalion
I Used to Moderate Here.

Default Re: Borderlands 2 DLC and Season Pass Announced

Amazing. 4 DLCs by June. Thats awesome!
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Bodyspray
Invader Killer

OMG yes! i cant wait to level up to level 9999. RANK ONE!!!
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Damien_Azreal
The Spiffy One

And now, I'm happy.

Upcoming Games: Wolfenstein: The new Order, Alien: Isolation, Dying Light, The Evil Within
Damien_Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #5
sutasafaia

Sounds amazing but please don't give us release date promises this early. The last thing I want is for GB to have to try and rush things and end up tripping at the finish lines. Take your time on these, most of us are patient enough to wait for good content over rushed content. Would hate to see one of the last companies I actually still like end up pulling the same rushed content garbage that so many others seem to be doing now.
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #6
Kaleidodemon
Live and let live

Send a message via MSN to Kaleidodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Kaleidodemon

I plan on getting this as I plan on getting all the DLC anyway and the money I save on this is going to be a real help.
Need to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts? Click on this icon to the left of the post in question:
Technical issues? Gearbox Software Support website. Relics' Box Tracker.
Kaleidodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Gothalion
I Used to Moderate Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
Sounds amazing but please don't give us release date promises this early. The last thing I want is for GB to have to try and rush things and end up tripping at the finish lines. Take your time on these, most of us are patient enough to wait for good content over rushed content. Would hate to see one of the last companies I actually still like end up pulling the same rushed content garbage that so many others seem to be doing now.
They probabky are under agreement with the publisher.

With that comes more $ for them. More money makes for larger teams. Larger teams makes for quicker developement.
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #8
gbraide

my money. take it

gbraide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #9
Alex777
Unlimited Luck

Hell yeah! I'm getting this for sure. I was going to get them all anyway, so saving 10 bucks is a plus.

Thanks Tom12121112 for the "Masher"
Overly Kick-Ass Dramatizations Of Everyone
Alex777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #10
fightclubdoll

Thumbs up Re: Borderlands 2 DLC and Season Pass Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf View Post
now that borderlands 2 has gone gold and we've shifted our efforts to post-launch support of the game, we have some exciting news to share about our plans for add-on content.

After the release of the game, four brand new add-on campaigns for borderlands 2 are coming your way, featuring new areas to explore, new adventures to undertake, new enemies to overcome and more. Priced individually at 800 microsoft points for xbox 360 and $9.99 on pc and playstation 3, these four campaign add-ons are scheduled to hit by june 2013 with more details to come in the future.

Soon we'll be offering a "season pass" bundle that includes all four campaign add-on packs for 2400 microsoft points on xbox 360 and $29.99 on pc and playstation network -- a savings of 25% over buying each campaign add-on individually. The borderlands 2 season pass will be available through steam, playstation network and xbox live and will also be available at gamestop.

note: The borderlands 2 premiere club and other pre-order items are not included in the borderlands 2 season pass. For more details about the borderlands 2 premiere club and other pre-order items, please visit www.borderlands2.com/preorder and our borderlands 2 faq: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=134125
oh, a bazillion times yes. <3
fightclubdoll is offline   Reply With Quote