The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #1
zpear

Default Gearbox shift

I made a gearbox shift account expecting a code of some sort bc thats what the menu said in game. But i never got one and now i feel like im missing out on something.
zpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #2
TheSwigz
Fan of Badassery

Default Re: Gearbox shift

After you confirm your account online, restart the game and to go Extras - it should tell you something there.
TheSwigz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #3
Agent

Unhappy Re: Gearbox shift

Yeah, after preordering this game intentionally to get all the bonuses fully expecting, due to statements and advertising, to have a bunch of cool stuff when i started. xbox users seem to have theirs. i am pretty disappoint. would like an official update, at keast something along the lines of in progress, or patch upload soon, etc.
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #4
PapaJupe13

I can't confirm my account through my email. Whenever I click on the link I get an error that my nternet cannot display the page. I have been trying since last night.

However, I did get an extra golden key for signing up in the game.

For some reason, I have 3 golden keys.
PapaJupe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #5
iluspook
Voluntary Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpear View Post
I made a gearbox shift account expecting a code of some sort bc thats what the menu said in game. But i never got one and now i feel like im missing out on something.
You won't actually have a shift code for your first golden keys. You'll get them automatically when you link your system profile to the shift account. If you attended the Gearbox event, you would have received a separate code, and there are other such options that necessitate shift codes, but your first golden keys will be announced once you link your profile and start your first character.
iluspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #6
BurnThe0bedient

I also signed up for Shift last night (Xbox360) and I received my e-mail last night to confirm my account but when I click the link to confirm, I keep getting this message saying "Your confirmation token is invalid. Request a new confirmation e-mail". I requested a new confirmation e-mail last night, but have not received any new information as of today. Anyone else having this issue? I am guessing a ton of people are trying to sign up and it is just overload at the moment. Any help or information is appreciated.
BurnThe0bedient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #7
Turk645
God of Pillows

edit: wrong thread

So much stache
Turk645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #8
Krazee DD
Hero of Canton

Send a message via MSN to Krazee DD

I think we have to stumble upon these codes. I dont think we are meant to put anything in until we get a code from GBX through some event.

Have fun with videogames - http://www.youtube.com/user/HDGaminLIVE
Krazee DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #9
beckerist

I too tried signing up for GB Shift through the 360. Entered my email and submitted and it said it was going to send me an activation email.

I never received the email, and now all it wants is for me to insert the code I received. I can't see or change what email address I used (incase I misspelled) and can't resend the activation code. Any thoughts?
beckerist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #10
M3CH4N1C

Same thing happened to me, i think its something to do with the xbox live system. Not sure what will happen. Cause when i request a new activation email it just redirects me to a new login page with the same error message above. Maybe its something on their end. I mean the game did just come out today.
M3CH4N1C is offline   Reply With Quote