The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #11
jovenal
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Default Re: How to Gunzerk for 90 seconds???

I got this when I was already done with PT1, did exactly what the above users said. Just respec to get the achievement if you need it now, then go back to the build you were working on. If you want to get it easy, wait a while till you are super strong and it's cake.

What I did was fast travel to Frostburn Canyon. From the fast travel, go up a bit and head left. Find enemies along the way. Don't kill them, let them chase you - should be some fire bandits and a bunch of spiderants. Keep going until you get into a cave area, and walk out onto the icy area. Make a right, if you see Scorch you are in the right spot. Now, since you are overleveled for these wimps, it should be easy to just kill one, wait a little (they should really do little to no damage to you), kill another, rinse and repeat. Just be mindful of the little Action icon timer, just make sure you aren't killing them TOO fast. If you do, you might have to run around and be creative with the timing. You will get the achievement AFTER you get out of Gunzerker mode, so don't sweat it if it doesn't pop. I went well over 2 minutes using this method. Good luck!
jovenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #12
JorReno

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovenal View Post
I got this when I was already done with PT1, did exactly what the above users said. Just respec to get the achievement if you need it now, then go back to the build you were working on. If you want to get it easy, wait a while till you are super strong and it's cake.

What I did was fast travel to Frostburn Canyon. From the fast travel, go up a bit and head left. Find enemies along the way. Don't kill them, let them chase you - should be some fire bandits and a bunch of spiderants. Keep going until you get into a cave area, and walk out onto the icy area. Make a right, if you see Scorch you are in the right spot. Now, since you are overleveled for these wimps, it should be easy to just kill one, wait a little (they should really do little to no damage to you), kill another, rinse and repeat. Just be mindful of the little Action icon timer, just make sure you aren't killing them TOO fast. If you do, you might have to run around and be creative with the timing. You will get the achievement AFTER you get out of Gunzerker mode, so don't sweat it if it doesn't pop. I went well over 2 minutes using this method. Good luck!

Did this, it worked.
Cheers.
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #13
jovenal
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
Did this, it worked.
Cheers.
No problem! Glad I could help you out!
jovenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #14
heer29
God o' Bacon

Default Re: How to Gunzerk for 90 seconds??? SOLVED

yippee kai yay muda fudgers!

MY SHOP