The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 General Discussion (No Spoilers!)

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1
flipmoder

Default Natural Selection Annex (Creature Slaughter Dome) definitly needs a Fast Travel Spot

It can be pretty annoying to run through the whole wildlife exploitation reserve just to reach the natural selection annex (aka creature slaughter dome). It definitly needs a very near Fast travel Spot. There should also be one for the Bandit Slaughter Dome. Since NSA and BSD pretty feel like a horde mode, which i love, i often use to play it. it would simplify the life of all who like it, too, especially for coop players. those two places are a very good variety to the storygameplay.

greets

Last edited by flipmoder; September 30th, 2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Skwish
Experienced Lurker

Default Re: Natural Selection Annex (Creature Slaughter Dome) definitly needs a Fast Travel S

For bandit just fast travel to the fridge the zone for the slaughter dome is right there
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #3
xGATOxMALOx

Default Re: Natural Selection Annex (Creature Slaughter Dome) definitly needs a Fast Travel S

Well it is a Pre-Order bonus so maybe when it hits the marketplace they will update it.
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Telzen

Considering you can only do it once per playthrough it doesn't really need a fast travel. Now if you could do it over and over then yeah a fast travel would be nice.
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #5
BobTheEnzyteGuy
YouDontWorkforGearbox!Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwish View Post
For bandit just fast travel to the fridge the zone for the slaughter dome is right there
This is the best answer. It's the door right next to the Fridge station.

"Is my package coming today? What time? Give me an ETA! What time did the delivery man clock in? Is he on the way, or did he take lunch? Is he going westbound on Palm Ave, or east? Is he turning onto Smith right now? Did he take the van or truck? What color is it? Oh oh oh is up the street now? Is he wearing a white or brown uniform? Throw me a bone! Lack of communication! GIVE ME DETAILS AND ETA DAMMIT!"

Sound familiar?
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:40 AM   #6
flipmoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telzen View Post
Considering you can only do it once per playthrough it doesn't really need a fast travel. Now if you could do it over and over then yeah a fast travel would be nice.
I hope Gearbox will update this, SLAUGHTER DOMES are really fun, you should be able to do it over and over again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwish View Post
THX man!!!
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:12 PM   #7
flipmoder

no luv for this idea?
Old April 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Jeevo92

Yeah, I wish there was a way to keep doing it over and over. When I first saw it advertised that is how I imagined it...
Old April 18th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #9
Gh0st00117
HB is back!

I can't tell you how many times I've seen the discussion pop up for a repeatable horde mode. But why stop there?

There are a bunch of suggestions on these forums relating to a more complex version of these slaughter domes with things like rewards for progress, points to spend on power ups, and, of course, repeatability! The Hyperion Slaughter Dome is where I've found a lot of really decent purple and blue weapons, while also having a blast folding Loaders like pieces of paper. No where else in the game comes close IMO in matching the amount of insanity that happens in those domes. It beats the hell out of grinding away at the same tower of health for 10 minutes.

If DLC 4 was this, I'm not sure if I'd be able to get anything else done after it came out.

"I think all the people complaining about UVHM didn't use lube first"

Last edited by Gh0st00117; April 18th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #10
Bobsplosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevo92 View Post
Yeah, I wish there was a way to keep doing it over and over. When I first saw it advertised that is how I imagined it...
Necro'ing is punishable by harsh staring.
Closed Thread