The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 Gameplay Discussion (Spoilers!)

View Poll Results: Does terramorphous the invincible drop good loot for you?
Yes 8 24.24%
No 25 75.76%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 29th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #11
Retrokip
Bloodwings BFF

Default Re: Terramorphous the Invincible Drops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDingleBerry View Post
You have bad luck, but his drops suck anyways...

All drops suck for that matter...

They completely killed Item Diversity in this game compared to the first... I mean just look at the "legendary" class mods, it's 2 stats with 5% variations, and all the skills boosts are the same.

There's 6 guns, basically, with mini variations...

There's like 6 E-tech guns, with mini mini variations

And then "oranges" which is roughly 20ish...

According to Gearbox...

87 Bazillion guns = 32 guns.
Lmfao, you made my night, gearbox math is pro math

And to be on topic, terra drops has let me down but it wouldn't be fun if you got a good drop every 20 kills, atleast in my opinion

Last edited by Retrokip; September 29th, 2012 at 03:05 AM.
Retrokip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #12
Koopatroopa

I have killed Terra at least 50 times in the last day or so and haven't had a single extra legendary drop other than the class mod. Talk about bad luck...
Koopatroopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #13
Weapon World

I believe it was designed like this as a form of protection against boss cheesing, which is what is happening. The developers, I believe, knew that although they wanted the most epic bosses to be very challenging, they also knew that players would soon be able to pop them like pinatas again and again without much difficulty after the tricks were learned.

So... they made the super bad-asses and such be viable loot holders as well and possibly even better for random loot. This is not talking about very specific loot which needs to be methodically farmed for off a specific mob, as in trying to get a Bee Shield.

The fastest Terramorphous kill I have seen so far from a professed non cheater is 7 seconds. If the loot were great and it could be relied upon to be great, then you could see how this would be a bit corn ball.

Last edited by Weapon World; September 29th, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Weapon World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #14
Retrokip
Bloodwings BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon World View Post
I believe it was designed like this as a form of protection against boss cheesing, which is what is happening. The developers, I believe, knew that although they wanted the most epic bosses to be very challenging, they also knew that players would soon be able to pop them like pinatas again and again without much difficulty after the tricks were learned.

So... they made the super bad-asses and such be viable loot holders as well and possibly even better for random loot. This is not talking about very specific loot which needs to be methodically farmed for off a specific mob, as in trying to get a Bee Shield.

The fastest Terramorphous kill I have seen so far from a professed non cheater is 7 seconds. If the loot were great and it could be relied upon to be great, then you could see how this would be a bit corn ball.
Well gearbox did make the bee so what did they expect? My future nerf senses are tingling. (hopefully)
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #15
cjsaintrow

i dont get how you guys aint getting anything good i can solo it by my self and i get atless a legendary everything time and the rest are blues purples or green
cjsaintrow is offline   Reply With Quote