The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #441
ChrisF
GBX Product Manager

Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Stay on topic. Attacking and insulting each other will lead to this thread being closed and infractions going out.

It looks like the update I mentioned yesterday is starting to make the rounds. I'll have a post rounding up all the known details re: Bug Hunt very shortly.

Last edited by ChrisF; February 8th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.
ChrisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #442
Skeloton
Boney Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da bearded XENO View Post
AND how old are you exactly? im 20 dips***. Do you really think you life matters so much that you upset me? Well thats very flattering, but its gonna take alot more than you half ass coming up with good combacks, and tryin desperately to find something that grinds my gears. Good luck old man!! now settle down and take your meds dont want you leavin me so soon when i can see you scramble like a chicken with its head cut off for so much longer. Why the hell are you even here anyways? you seam to not care about gearbox or any of their games for that matter? Oh do you think this is gonna b just like your cod you hold so dearly??? well ive got news for a buddy, this aint nothing like cod. And if you think like that then i so want to see your face when you get disappointed. i might take a photo hang it on my sell tickets for everyone to see! Your dont bother me dude not one bit, but stop wasting space on this thread as all youve done ignore facts. By all means start a thread sayin how stupid i am, how smart you are and how your word is god. lets just stop wasting this space cause you found some fourm newb harass, and act like the adult you say you are.
Im 21 and I seem to have more maturity than most posters fighting in this thread combined.
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #443
Venturai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF View Post
Stay on topic. Attacking and insulting each other will lead to this thread being closed and infractions going out.

It looks like the update I mentioned yesterday is starting to make the rounds. I'll have a post rounding up all the known details re: Bug Hunt very shortly.
All good mate just having some fun with the locals.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about that Bug Hunt mode, cheers.
Venturai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #444
Da bearded XENO
Mostly Useless but funny!

Sorry ill calm down and leave the theard, just wanted to defend what i thought was right. I got my point across, and thats all that matters.
PSN ID: tweco99 (Stupid name I know)
Da bearded XENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #445
mrephunk
First Access Club Member

Quote:

Ok sounds good
mrephunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:08 PM   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #446
ChrisF
GBX Product Manager

Some clarification on this...

- Coming in March, Bug Hunt is a wave-based cooperative multiplayer game type that includes three new maps exclusive to this mode.

- Bug Hunt is included with the Season Pass. The Season Pass bundle contains four upcoming DLC packs (encompassing both new campaign and new multiplayer content) and offers an almost 40% savings over buying each add-on individually. Of those four DLC packs, Bug Hunt is the first.

- Those that pre-order or purchase Aliens: Colonial Marines from Walmart will (while supplies last) receive a code for a free download of the Bug Hunt DLC. This code will not be active until the Bug Hunt DLC becomes available in March.

Last edited by ChrisF; February 8th, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #447
Da bearded XENO
Mostly Useless but funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venturai View Post
All good mate just having some fun with the locals.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about that Bug Hunt mode, cheers.
Sorry about all that man, i was enjoying it untill you called me a kid, didnt mean to jump on you like that, you did keep me past my bedtime. Ive gotta work in 2 hours so dont think ill get much sleep. Im willing to let it all slide if you are, and i hate we got started off on the wrong foot like this. Anyways on topic bughunt will be awesome and I cant wait for it keep up the good work guys!
PSN ID: tweco99 (Stupid name I know)
Da bearded XENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #448
ChrisF
GBX Product Manager

Default Re: Will you get XP in bug hunt mode.

I'm not sure on the specifics of this quite yet, but I'll do my best to find out.
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #449
Skeloton
Boney Badass

Quote:
I'm not sure on the specifics of this quite yet, but I'll do my best to find out.
But its not hard to imagine it not carrying over Xp and stuff.

Achievements I would assume so now I remember BL2 DLC having them. Could I be wrong considering those DLC are made by others and not GBX?
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:17 PM   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #450
ChrisF
GBX Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeloton View Post
But its not hard to imagine it not carrying over Xp and stuff.

Achievements I would assume so now I remember BL2 DLC having them. Could I be wrong considering those DLC are made by others and not GBX?
I really can't comment further until I get some clarification from the development team.