The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old June 26th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #1
ravenignite

Default tiny tina glitch: winter is a bloody business

I was just playing though tiny Tina's dlc, and did the mission "winter is a bloody business" where you kill prince Jeffrey, then head back to the town. Everything went perfectly smooth, but I cannot finish the mission, as after Roland is finished talking and the aristocrat guy appears and then the rest of the dialogue finishes, the mission does not end.
I have tried going back to Jeffrey and back to the Town, even after restarting the ps3, and have even backtracked everything following a walkthrough but nothing will make the mission end and it continues to say "go back to town" with the box checked and no waypoint on the map.
I was not standing directly next to the NPC's whenthey finished talking, and I believe this was the cause, but I would like to finish the mission so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
ravenignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #2
PS3Zak

Default Re: tiny tina glitch: winter is a bloody business

I have the same problem with Sal, my 1st character used on play through. I have the check marked box for returning to town. And I am unable to speak to the aristocrat as well.

Last edited by PS3Zak; June 27th, 2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Sorry, mispelled sal
PS3Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #3
ravenignite

I just ran into another bug as well, redoing the story on play through 1 instead of tvhm, and now the metal gate right before getting to prince Jeffery's chamber will not open even after killing all enemies in the room as well as the hallway before it, even after quitting and retrying.
Looks like I'm doomed not to finish this mission lol

Last edited by ravenignite; June 27th, 2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: spelled words wrong
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #4
PS3Zak

I tried again today with no luck. I am on UVHM. After returning to town originally I did not have a waypoint up after the box became check marked. I ran around town a little waiting for something to happen. Since I did not see anything happening, I decided to continue on with the play through. After defeating the sorcerer, winter is a bloody business was the 1st quest to come back up. I then watched an IGN video to see what I was suppose to do. After watching, I ran to where Roland was, and the aristocrat was already there. And was not given the "hit square to talk" option, and still don't have it. I wonder if you don't talk to Roland right away and continue on it makes the quest glitch to not be able to turn it in
PS3Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #5
Riviet
Ultimate Badass Forumite

To anyone experiencing a similar issue with this quest: I'd advise joining another player's game to attempt the quest again or try to finish the main story first.
We ask that you treat your fellow forum members with respect. Disparaging comments towards other members will not be tolerated. If you can't say something that contributes to a thread, it's best that you don't post. When you disagree with someone, you discuss your differences in a calm and civil manner and take the matter to private message should it begin to derail conversation in the thread. In short, donít be a jerk.

Submit a Gearbox Support Request
Riviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #6
ravenignite

After going back And playing through on normal, it worked, but still nothing on play through 2.
Almost positive that it's caused by walking away from Roland and the stuffy aristocrat before they finish talking, or by not being close enough to them while they talk.

About the door not opening that I mentioned in my other post, it will open, just anyone having issues might have to wait longer, opened after around 8-9 minutes for me