The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #1
gel214th

Default Modding unlimited ammo

Love the game, and just about finished with everything. Playing through a few final missions in Knoxx's Armory, DLC3 now.

I use Willowtree a bit to improve the level of weapons that I found and like playing with, and a few other stuff.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of ammunition that my character can carry? Take SMG ammunition, I am at the max now at 1440.

I know that I can use a Tediore Savior or a Mercenary Mod to regenerate ammunition.

However, is there a way to boost that 1440 value to something even higher? say 9999 or something like that?

I play on the PC.
gel214th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #2
jbw709
Barrel Bro 5

Default Re: Modding unlimited ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gel214th View Post
Love the game, and just about finished with everything. Playing through a few final missions in Knoxx's Armory, DLC3 now.

I use Willowtree a bit to improve the level of weapons that I found and like playing with, and a few other stuff.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of ammunition that my character can carry? Take SMG ammunition, I am at the max now at 1440.

I know that I can use a Tediore Savior or a Mercenary Mod to regenerate ammunition.

However, is there a way to boost that 1440 value to something even higher? say 9999 or something like that?

I play on the PC.
not with WT, but since you're on PC there might be another way which I can't help you with.

I have 24,387 MANLYness points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtm View Post
*gives jbw 9002 MANLYness points*
jbw709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #3
Jtvd78
Map Modder

I guess it is possible, but those numbers are hard coded into the game files. If you want unlimited ammo, just go with a support gunner classmod for roland

If you find me helpful, or is you like my maps, please click on my sig and give me an internet.

EPIC Sig made by Legendrew | All of my custom maps for Borderlands | EPIC Avie made by aether seraph
i7 930 | Intel DX58SO | XFX 5850 | 6GB 1333MHz | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB | Corsair HX-750w | Antec 1200 | Logitech G9 | Logitech G19 | Windows 7 x64

Jtvd78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #4
aether seraph
pimp

if there was a hex number for staic nonchanging he could input that into each of the loot pools in his save file