The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > General Discussion > Games and Tech

Old January 16th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1
aether seraph
pimp

Default Playing as a dremora in skyrim (confirmed working 360)

I originally posted this in the skyrim thread but my link got crossed with something else somehow, (i repaired the post). Decided to make a thread about it in case anyone had question/requests.

Props go to my best bud Virus who's stuck on a console atm, Without whom this wouldnt have been found.

Was playing around with the cosole and trying to get a playable dremora for my buddy... I got lucky and stumbled upon what looks like an early version of the Dremora race. I guess in development they made the original dremora by using a Breton as the base model. The charachter can wear any and all armor with no consequences and is classified as a breton.

heres a few pics I uploaded to show what he can look like. I can get any facepaint on him but its complicated and tedious to achieve. Technically this isnt a mod as I have not manipulated or generated any assets, but have instead simply uncovered and made available a model of the breton_race you can't normally aquire. There are specific horns that share no mesh with another race and the hair style (altmer) and eye color cannot be changed (although hair color can be changed)

daedric peripherals /ebony-mail:

Tsun's amor:

exiting helgen:

the save is right before the Headsmans axe falls for the first time so you get to enjoy this charcter the whole way through!

360 version: http://www.mediafire...sifgs9253466zqr

pc save file: http://www.mediafire...7y6dk21cwnzbo4a

i really wish i could access and utilize a ps3 save file to make this available to everyone but alas im not a prgrammer at all and i have no idea how to deal with the formatting sony utilizes...
Old January 17th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #2
dacheat
Incredible Cheatin Action

Default Re: Playing as a dremora in skyrim (confirmed working 360)

Ooooooooooooooooooh. Nifty.

Thanks to Mirroranda for the sig!

Character Guides: Axton - Maya - Salvador - Zer0 - Gaige (Coming Less Soon)

Ice Car: u r very kawai ugu
dacheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #3
Yodulz

Question Re: Playing as a dremora in skyrim (confirmed working 360)

Hey, i downloaded this save for the xbox and it does work but can you please make another but make it so that we can atleast name the character or change his face cos my characters face looks stupid because he has sticky out lips and a square head so please have the default face or save it at a place that we can edit his/her appearance, hope you reply, im not sure how long this thread has been up for thanks! please message me if you do it!
Yodulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #4
Ixtokul

Default Re: Playing as a dremora in skyrim (confirmed working 360)

I used player.setrace Dremora so I would actually be a Dremora, does anyone know how to fix the invisible arms when you do that?
Ixtokul is offline   Reply With Quote