The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #1041
iExclusive
EricTragicBeans

Default Re: Badass rank reset to 0, skins lost, but challenge progress remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORSAKEN ESF View Post
good one gearbox rush out the DLC without patching the game... cause more problems... hilarious

First priority PATCH THIS GAME not rush out dlc seriously I will never buy another gearbox game or DLC... this has ruined the borderlands series for me and so many others good job
oh come'on give them another chance~!
iExclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #1042
Eyedol-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslyBad View Post
Or maybe if people got a clue on how coding works and realized it takes time to read through thousands of lines of code to figure wtf is going on.

It might not even be a issue with Gearbox's code.
I know how long coding takes but there is one key piece missing while we wait for them to address this problem.

That piece is called communication.

By no communication beyond calling this a rare issue when clearly it isn't... Gearbox is giving everyone the middle finger, including you.

Other thoughts: This is starting to feel like the Battlefield 3 release where EA was more concerned with releasing new DLC than fixing issues that existed at game release. I quit playing that game entirely because of that. Hope that isn't the case with this game...

Last edited by Eyedol-X; October 9th, 2012 at 06:53 AM.
Eyedol-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #1043
IGoDown
I.....AM.....FATMAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMKARNAGE View Post
I will destroy you.
lol.

Don't rage, my dude. Just get back at Gearbox by not supporting them anymore, returning the game and never buying any of their future products. That's the only way to show these companies they can't release broken games. And before anyone else tells me to chill, I've gone through several glitches, almost as bad as this one. For instance, I took the time to beat both of my Maya playthroughs and the game didn't give me 2.5. I wanted to farm Vermivorus with her, but the enemies in Tundra Express are still around level 40. And there's no excuse for that ****. Patch this ******* game, Gearbox!
IGoDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #1044
jakefolk

I just can't fcking believe it. Why would they release this when it causes more problems? Gearbox is really being greedy as hell on this one.
jakefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #1045
kingando420

My badass rank (5000+) was reset after loading up after installing automatic patch (360), skins, rank, 9 golden keys etc all gone. This has happened before when by rank was at 700+.

I'm the second user on my 360, my girlfriend and I play coop splitscreen and I was unable to download the mechro DLC on my profile (despite other features of premiere club being available to me - golden key, guns and relic). I had to login with my GF's profile to get the mechromancer and she has had no problem with badass rank resets.

I wonder if this (being the user not tied to premiere club by profile but by console) has something to do with my issues.

Last edited by kingando420; October 9th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
kingando420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #1046
Cobra951

Jesus Christ. Has anyone on the Xbox downloaded the new patch and DLC *without* losing their BAR? I'm refusing the update until I hear better news than the stunners in here today.
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #1047
ahatzz11
Vault Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra951 View Post
Jesus Christ. Has anyone on the Xbox downloaded the new patch and DLC *without* losing their BAR? I'm refusing the update until I hear better news than the stunners in here today.
YES! I just logged in and downloaded the DLC at about 7am CDT. I had my badass rank reset almost two weeks ago now, but it did NOT reset when I downloaded the patch. However, it is not fixed yet either...
ahatzz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1048
memphis

i just downloaded it and had no problem on Xbox. But i also not started a new char.
Last Time i got the BAR reset was when i played with my second char.
Never tried any other char till then, only my first/ main char.
memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #1049
here2infirmary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra951 View Post
had read about the issue a few weeks back, but had no problems. downloaded the update this morning and the only things that are still there are the head and skin i'm using, which aren't showing up in the list if i go to change them. pretty gutted.
here2infirmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #1050
Jumzor
First Access Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingando420 View Post
My badass rank (5000+) was reset after loading up after installing automatic patch (360), skins, rank, 9 golden keys etc all gone. This has happened before when by rank was at 700+.

I'm the second user on my 360, my girlfriend and I play coop splitscreen and I was unable to download the mechro DLC on my profile (despite other features of premiere club being available to me - golden key, guns and relic). I had to login with my GF's profile to get the mechromancer and she has had no problem with badass rank resets.

I wonder if this (being the user not tied to premiere club by profile but by console) has something to do with my issues.
Pretty much the same thing that happened to my girlfriend! Please help us!
Jumzor is offline   Reply With Quote