The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #1
raydawg2000

Default Swinging house in Bloodshot ramparts?

So in the second section there is a house suspended in mid air by some ropes, swinging back and forth. I managed to get up there but didn't find anything? i find it hard to believe it would be there if there wasn't some point. I noticed there was an open door i the building next to it that looked like you could jump into...but if you miss the door you fall and die. and well i feel and died about 5 times before giving up. anyone know about this?
raydawg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #2
griffinith
It is what you make it.

Default Re: Swinging house in Bloodshot ramparts?

I got to the swinging house, and back off of it without dying, but there's literally no where else to go from there. I've found a few spots so far that are in high places with minimal gain. They really upped the amount of inviso-walls this time around, and it's causing me all kinds of upset feelings.

The worst of them was a glitch that happened to me on the quest to assassinate the assassins. When the door opened to fight the second one, I threw a grenade (fire spinner) at the door of infinite darkness and it caused the boss to "walk up the stairs" to the upper area. He died up there along with the echo recorder, and there's only one way up, and that's nade jumping. Once up there I was able to walk through a wall or two, and look outside the map in a few spots, so clearly he wasn't suppose to go up there. Also, I didn't see any stairs leading down.
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #3
raydawg2000

i guess its just a really cool place to whip out a sniper rifle from....
raydawg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #4
Omniseed
Turret Murderer

Hello!

First post, also wondering about this swinging platform house, I can see the open doorway, but I don't feel like cashing out all my money with trial and error jumps to it.

There's an arrow on the first house you can jump to pointing downwards, but if you just drop down to the lower level from there you fall all the way to ground.

Anyone got any insight?
Omniseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #5
CL4PtimTP

i jumped to it and there looks to be stuff up higher, but down to the right there is an open doorway back toward the main map. I tried 3 times but kept falling short...
CL4PtimTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #6
JoshQuake

I've been wondering this myself. The thing is, it sways in such an odd fashion. There has to be something more to it.

Also, at the end of that area there are 2 more suspended houses, but they are stationary with no way to get to them. They don't sway or anything, which makes me believe even more that there HAS to be something there.

Since I spend all my money on slots anyway, I'm going to go there again and just keep looking around and try to get places.
JoshQuake is offline   Reply With Quote