The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #1341
ludo10109

Default Re: Borderlands 2 Freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty IV View Post
C'est pas le DLC le soucis en soit. Et pourquoi envoyer le message ici, autant contacter UFC Que Choisir, ils seront plus réactif (ils m'ont été très utile contre SFR avec le changement de TVA)
Well all means are good!, I guess If lots of player fill the form, it could be effective. But UFC is of course a good idea too.

PS : as far as I'm concerned, the freeze started with the DLC.
ludo10109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #1342
Xx RogueMerc xX
USAF Veteran

Tried to use a golden key for the first time. Pick up the shields it gave me. Game freezes. Load the game back up and I don't have the shields and I lost the golden key. Gotta love this broke game.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky602 View Post
I tried to play online today with my friend and I froze 5 times in 30 mins. I switched my game to offline and played alone for awhile and had no freezes. I plan on trying a long run tonite and will see if I am having any freezes playing offline alone. Sadly playing this game alone and farming by yourself is extremely boring after you have already beat it. Gearbox needs to fix this problem soon
I am freezing offline too.
Xx RogueMerc xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #1343
xBallyhoox

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky602 View Post
tweeting @GearboxSoftware and @DuvalMagic about the freezing. Also going to contact support. I know this won't do anything but I guess I with throw my complaints in with everyone else. Looks like I get to find another game to play.
We all have to try bitching to people at least better than complaining amongest ourselves
xBallyhoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #1344
Xx RogueMerc xX
USAF Veteran

Yes just keep complaining to 2k and Gearbox. I just got done talking to Xbox support. Nothing they can do. Its all on the developer. At least Xbox support ackowledged that they have recieved numerous complaints about this broken game.
Xx RogueMerc xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #1345
Japhasca

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilator83 View Post
i havent played bl2 in over 3 weeks. lesson learned.. i ll never buy a season pass and if i do it wont be day 1
Bought the ULCE and the season pass, $180 spent on this game (not counting the official guide) and I haven't played it in over a week and won't until its fixed, whenever that is.

Between this, Darksiders 2's freezes and gamebreakers, and Diablo 3's unfinished state, I'll probably never preorder or go for special editions again. It's not like preorder bonuses are anything must-have.

No, from now on I'll wait 6 months, and buy the game new for 25% off on Amazon.

I mean...c'mon! All these companies giving us the evil eye for buying used, and they can't even deliver a dependable product until weeks-months after release...the only reason I'll buy new is so they can't lock out features on me.
Japhasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #1346
annihilator83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japhasca View Post
Bought the ULCE and the season pass, $180 spent on this game (not counting the official guide) and I haven't played it in over a week and won't until its fixed, whenever that is.

Between this, Darksiders 2's freezes and gamebreakers, and Diablo 3's unfinished state, I'll probably never preorder or go for special editions again. It's not like preorder bonuses are anything must-have.

No, from now on I'll wait 6 months, and buy the game new for 25% off on Amazon.

I mean...c'mon! All these companies giving us the evil eye for buying used, and they can't even deliver a dependable product until weeks-months after release...the only reason I'll buy new is so they can't lock out features on me.
so true i almost cried youre right
annihilator83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #1347
Chalupa_Batman
4th-Meal Crusader

IF anyone wants to start a new account and boost your characters up again send me a message on XBL, Chaluupa Batman. I started the other day so I could play a mechromancer for the first time. Yea I still have all my 50 level characters but they are unplayable on my old gamertag so for now I just got a month of Gold Membership and maybe in December this **** will be fixed.
Chalupa_Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #1348
fenryr57

After 3 post on a day from Chris F for annoncing a Patch and now make more investigation, he's no responding.
Contact Missing Person service !
fenryr57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #1349
Legit Spam

http://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZP...2+freeze+issue

Wow, 114,000 results....They will be looking into it but it sucks we can't play
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #1350
annihilator83

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...-Solution.html

finally
gearbox needs to FIX

1. the autosave freeze
2. the graveyard thing which renders your save useless

and lets not forget

3. the badass rank reset which is happening since day 1

Last edited by annihilator83; October 24th, 2012 at 03:30 AM.
annihilator83 is offline   Reply With Quote