The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 Gameplay Discussion (Spoilers!)

Old September 25th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Karazykid

Default Electric fence under Varkid Research observatory?

Right in Tundra Express under the Observatory is a tunnel that ends in an electric fence, but I can't find a wire that leads to a fuse or anything. Is there a way to open that?
Karazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Awexdio
Useless Baggage

Default Re: Electric fence under Varkid Research observatory?

It's inside the building. If you go up the stairs one the side of the building (just walk in circles you'll find em eventually) you can shoot the fuse box through the windows of the building. Took me a little to find it myself. Bonus: on that rooftop is a Cult of the Vault emblem.
Awexdio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #3
nrxhellsremorse

Climb the ladder to the top of the building, then look in a window and shoot the switch. Almost as hard as the one in the fridge u gotta shoot the new u station then kill yourself to get in.
nrxhellsremorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #4
DrSulfurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrxhellsremorse View Post
Climb the ladder to the top of the building, then look in a window and shoot the switch. Almost as hard as the one in the fridge u gotta shoot the new u station then kill yourself to get in.
wut.

I don't know what you're talking about, killing yourself, that is. But all you have to do is follow the wire to the breaker box, and either shoot / pull the lever.

In the Varkid Research Observatory, you have to shoot it by climbing up the ladder, and going onto the other side of the building (Where the chest is located), then going to that side of the wall, and shooting through the window at the breaker box. The door in the rocks should now be opened (There are juggernauts inside =D).

I feel like a broken record player repeating what the previous guys said.
DrSulfurious is offline   Reply With Quote