The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #11
blindbraille

Default Re: Pimon and Tumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2point0 View Post
Kind of infuriating if you didn't preorder from gamestop. Apparently there is no other way to access the creature slaughter dome, which makes farming these guys difficult...
Yeah, they are not in the slaughter dome. Apparently you haven't read ANYTHING anyone has said in this entire thread. They are in the wildlife exploitation preserve, which just happens to be where the entrance to the slaughter dome is. Idk how much clearer we can be, although I still doubt you will understand since you prefer to rage at gearbox, and about pre ordering games.
blindbraille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #12
SolanumX2

You stop that logic-ing right now, braille!
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #13
blindbraille

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanePSN View Post
Just saw Tumba for the second time ever, he is a Skag that spits Fireballs. Fairly hearty even though i'm 10 levels over, so I doubt I've someone been killing him accidentally.

Still have never seen a Pimon.
I killed tumba 3 times, either deathtrap did or I one shot melee him as zero in deception mode. Very easy to kill by accident. I didn't even realize he was different until I saw he had an actual name instead of ” barf skag”. Didn't put it together till I saw the stalker glitched on top of a walkway named pimon. Didn't even know there was a challenge till I came to this thread. Very easy to kill/miss these guys unless you are specifically looking. Also tumba, doesn't always spit fire, he has always spit barf at me.
blindbraille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Confury
Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindbraille View Post
Yeah, they are not in the slaughter dome. Apparently you haven't read ANYTHING anyone has said in this entire thread. They are in the wildlife exploitation preserve, which just happens to be where the entrance to the slaughter dome is. Idk how much clearer we can be, although I still doubt you will understand since you prefer to rage at gearbox, and about pre ordering games.
Wow, you completely missed the guy's point. He's talking about spawning in the slaughter dome, exiting out RIGHT next to where Pimon/Tumba spawn, checking for them, entering the dome again, quit, continue, and respawn back in the dome (holy commas batman!). This makes it much faster to farm them than having to run nearly the whole way through the preserve each time. Try to use your head next time before you bash someone.
1 Mega Cannon|1 Fireball

Borderlands 2
Badass Rank: 18k
Siren: Lvl 50 | Gunzerker: Lvl 50 | Assassin: Lvl 32 | Mechromancer: Lvl 17 | Commando: Lvl 8

Confury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #15
SolanumX2

But, it takes no time at all to run from the original spawn point to theirs, providing you avoid killing everything. It doesn't make it "difficult" only a rather slight inconvenience.