The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1
ElCaptain

Default Core Angel Glitch (spoilers)

So I just finished the core angel mission and was teleported back to Sanctuary. I grabbed the loot and headed into the town and then I quit for the night. Today I re-load the game and I am now stuck back at the core angel part. I am in the section with the really long elevator that you go down after killing bunk3r. There is a door at the top of the lift and one at the bottom and I can't open either so I am essentially stuck.

Any idea how to get out of here?
ElCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #2
nocturnalEscapist

Default Re: Core Angel Glitch (spoilers)

I've hit this glitch too. I was helping a friend with the control core angel fight, but I had to logout halfway through. When I logged back in, I was in the control core angel room, but the only door was the one back to the Bunk3r, which led me to the elevator and now I can't open either door. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it yet
nocturnalEscapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #3
Bplus_Asian

Talking Re: Core Angel Glitch (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnalEscapist View Post
I've hit this glitch too. I was helping a friend with the control core angel fight, but I had to logout halfway through. When I logged back in, I was in the control core angel room, but the only door was the one back to the Bunk3r, which led me to the elevator and now I can't open either door. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it yet
OK I HAVE THE ANSWER

Go to the elevator, and call it down. Wait underneath the elevator, and you will die, and respawn outside the fast travel station where you can then go wherever you want.
Bplus_Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #4
nocturnalEscapist

Default Re: Core Angel Glitch (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bplus_Asian View Post
OK I HAVE THE ANSWER

Go to the elevator, and call it down. Wait underneath the elevator, and you will die, and respawn outside the fast travel station where you can then go wherever you want.
Thank you! Tried it and it worked! Now I can go back to sinking all my free time into this game
nocturnalEscapist is offline   Reply With Quote