The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 16th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Suffur

Default The DLC and Pt1/2 question

My highest character is level 37. I'm wondering if I should do the same thing with the DLC as I'm doing with Pt2: Only take missions with green rewards or lower so when I get 50 on pt2.5 I can get the lvl 50 rewards instead.

If thats the case I am able to just switch to part 1 and do the DLC, right? I'd like to do it be I dont want it to screw me over at lvl 50. Thanks!
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Suffur

Default Re: The DLC and Pt1/2 question

Anyone know??
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Omniseed
Turret Murderer

Sounds like the best idea, I can't imagine it would be any different.

My advice would be to do what you can to boost your character's level as fast as possible, take those short xp/green/eridium/cash only reward quests and knock them out, find the toughest boss you are able to stand up to and kill it over and over, you've already done PT1, the difference is in the challenge and fun of PT2. For me, I wanted to charge through PT2 so I could get to awesome 2.5.
Omniseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #4
bigdug13

Honestly, all this "save all quests till level 50" stuff seems silly to me. Do you not think you'll be able to find replacement loot at level 50? Or when the next DLC comes out? What happens when they do raise the level, wait a bit longer for those same quests till you reach the next max level?

The journey to 50 is when you need these quest rewards, that's why they exist in the first place. Are you going to keep 15 different blue level 50 quest rewards in your backpack since you saved them for the very end?
bigdug13 is offline   Reply With Quote