The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 General Discussion (No Spoilers!)

Old October 21st, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1
JeeshusChrist
I'm not your savior.

Default Challenge Accepted & Master Worm Food Help

So I've recently decided to finally start doing all the achievements and last night I got to this achievement. Basically it's complete all level one badass rank challenges that are non-level-specific meaning they don't involve completing challenges each area gives in the game.

Anyways I have completed every challenge up to 3 besides two of them, which were at 1 but I got them to 2. They were the malay shield one because I was playing a Siren so why would I ever use them? The other was crouching with an assault rifle and getting kills and I hate ARs so I never used them. I still don't have the achievement. I went through the list about a dozen times over last night and have yet to find any level 1 challenges.

My question is did they update this achievement with the DLC because the only level one challenge I don't have yet to get is Master Worm Food in Pirate Booty section. But isn't that level specific? And how in the world do you get this achievement? I've killed Master Gee everyday besides Tuesday when the DLC was released and have yet to claim that challenge. I've asked all my friends who completed Gee with and without me they have also not received this challenge completion.
JeeshusChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:30 AM   #2
MouseyPounds
First Access Club Member

Default Re: Challenge Accepted & Master Worm Food Help

Challenge Accepted should not require any DLC challenges, but there are a couple which only unlock after you complete level 5 in a different challenge. ("Shotgun Sniper" requires you to finish level 5 of "Open Wide" and "Catch-a-Rocket" requires you to finish level 5 of "Splish Splash".) I used this list (2nd post) as a reference when completing that achievement myself.

Can't help you with the Worm Food one though as I know nothing about it.
MouseyPounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:36 AM   #3
1.21 gigawatts
Thunderstruck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseyPounds View Post
Worm Food is for killing Master Gee.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:41 AM   #4
JeeshusChrist
I'm not your savior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.21 gigawatts View Post
Worm Food is for killing Master Gee.
Yes but I've killed him 4 times already and haven't received it. Do you have it?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseyPounds View Post
Challenge Accepted should not require any DLC challenges, but there are a couple which only unlock after you complete level 5 in a different challenge. ("Shotgun Sniper" requires you to finish level 5 of "Open Wide" and "Catch-a-Rocket" requires you to finish level 5 of "Splish Splash".) I used this list (2nd post) as a reference when completing that achievement myself.

I have every challenge unlocked most of them are 5 there are only a few that are 3 & 4. The only level 2 challenges are the ones I stated above.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:42 AM   #5
1.21 gigawatts
Thunderstruck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeshusChrist View Post
Yes but I've killed him 4 times already and haven't received it. Do you have it?
I've killed him before but also haven't received it.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:44 AM   #6
JeeshusChrist
I'm not your savior.

Quote:
I've killed him before but also haven't received it.
Yeah that's my problem everyone who I've talked to who has done it doesn't have it either.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:47 AM   #7
1.21 gigawatts
Thunderstruck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeshusChrist View Post
I have every challenge unlocked most of them are 5 there are only a few that are 3 & 4. The only level 2 challenges are the ones I stated above.
If you check your challenge list (make sure that it is set to "category"), the challenges from the top, all the way down to the end of miscellaneous are the ones you need to complete. Then there are also the two challenges that you must fully complete in order to unlock another. You can make progress on these challenges before unlocking them but you won't get any badass rank or confirmation of your progress on it until it's actually unlocked.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:58 AM   #8
JeeshusChrist
I'm not your savior.

Quote:
If you check your challenge list (make sure that it is set to "category"), the challenges from the top, all the way down to the end of miscellaneous are the ones you need to complete. Then there are also the two challenges that you must fully complete in order to unlock another. You can make progress on these challenges before unlocking them but you won't get any badass rank or confirmation of your progress on it until it's actually unlocked.
Yeah I got a list online that I will have to go through so hopefully this works.

It seems Gee's challenge is glitched at least that's what I've been hearing.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:18 PM   #9
Thee Elf

I'm in the same boat. Killed him 4 times and still sitting at 0/1 for Master Worm Food, but my friend who has played with me twice during 2 of those 4 kills shows Level 2: 2/3. I also still don't get any Seraph crystals from him.
Thee Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:23 AM   #10
1.21 gigawatts
Thunderstruck!

Killed him earlier and completed the challenge. You might have to be the host for this challenge. The fourth time I killed him I was host, the other three times I joined a friend's game.