The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:14 AM   #1
Heartfeltz
Drunk Sex Feeling
 
Heartfeltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 40
Question Evolution Shield

Hello, i've seen many people saying that the shield has 0.0 recharge delay,
and i've also seen people saying that it's a bug/glitch because when they pick it up it does not have 0.0 recharge delay.
So i want to know what exactly is the recharge rate, is it true that it is a glitch, or it can get to 0.0 recharge delay as long as you use it more often and the shield grows stronger.

Can someone clarify this doubt of mine?
Heartfeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:33 AM   #2
Doctor Jmac
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 55
Default Re: Evolution Shield

I have heard this too. It seems that on some versions of the game, its stats change like the blood of the seraphs relic does everything you equip and unquip it. I am on a 360 and mine has a delay of 2.72. I cannot produce the 0.00 recharge delay. I have heard that it makes you invincible to everything.
Doctor Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:41 AM   #3
Heartfeltz
Drunk Sex Feeling
 
Heartfeltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 40
Default Re: Evolution Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jmac View Post
I have heard this too. It seems that on some versions of the game, its stats change like the blood of the seraphs relic does everything you equip and unquip it. I am on a 360 and mine has a delay of 2.72. I cannot produce the 0.00 recharge delay. I have heard that it makes you invincible to everything.
How does it make you invincible to everything? Anyone knows if the 0.0 recharge delay is true or just a glitch?
Heartfeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:58 AM   #4
Cyrielx2
Vault Dweller
 
Cyrielx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 825
Default Re: Evolution Shield

0.0 is a side product of the shield and does not reflect true stats.
Host can see the correct stats but everyone else sees 0.0.

Equipping the shield will also show true stats.
Also the shield is static, unlike the relic and will not change stats randomly (at least not for me)
Cyrielx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:42 AM   #5
Heartfeltz
Drunk Sex Feeling
 
Heartfeltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 40
Default Re: Evolution Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrielx2 View Post
0.0 is a side product of the shield and does not reflect true stats.
Host can see the correct stats but everyone else sees 0.0.

Equipping the shield will also show true stats.
Also the shield is static, unlike the relic and will not change stats randomly (at least not for me)
So it is not true that the actual recharge delay is 0.0, right?
Heartfeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:44 AM   #6
exif
Robo with a shotgun
 
exif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Finland, the land of (now) inferior mobile technology.
Posts: 1,789
Default Re: Evolution Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartfeltz View Post
So it is not true that the actual recharge delay is 0.0, right?
Yeah, just displays it as such
__________________
Attention, citizen of Fyrestone: Die.
exif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:54 AM   #7
HaViC_is_Chaos
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Evolution Shield

No, the actual recharge rate varies from shield to shield but is never actually 0.00.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:16 AM   #8
Heartfeltz
Drunk Sex Feeling
 
Heartfeltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 40
Default Re: Evolution Shield

Okay thank you guys for the info.
Heartfeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM   #9
Tluav Boy
Nitpicker Supreme
 
Tluav Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,151
Default Re: Evolution Shield

I love coming in to threads to see Cyrielx2 and exif debunking rumors like this. You guys keep doing what you do.
__________________
Tluav Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:56 AM   #10
Cyrielx2
Vault Dweller
 
Cyrielx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 825
Default Re: Evolution Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tluav Boy View Post
I love coming in to threads to see Cyrielx2 and exif debunking rumors like this. You guys keep doing what you do.
Word up
Cyrielx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.