The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1
SmashingBricks

Default Please fix the 1 DoT glitch

I've seen people post about it before. I'm using a lvl 50 acid weapon against lvl 50 armored loaders and the DoT is always showing 1 no matter what.

I'm using Gaige.
SmashingBricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2
kratos75
banned

Default Re: Please fix the 1 DoT glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashingBricks View Post
I've seen people post about it before. I'm using a lvl 50 acid weapon against lvl 50 armored loaders and the DoT is always showing 1 no matter what.

I'm using Gaige.
Far out is there anything in this game that gets it right?, i love using my Defiler in BL1 and watching 2 digit numbers just pour off enemies as they are engulfed in a cloud of green or red DOT

It would be a crying shame not to see it happen in this game, maybe its another bug?
kratos75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #3
924_CarreraGTS
German Auto Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos75 View Post
Far out is there anything in this game that gets it right?, i love using my Defiler in BL1 and watching 2 digit numbers just pour off enemies as they are engulfed in a cloud of green or red DOT

It would be a crying shame not to see it happen in this game, maybe its another bug?
In this game, you get to see 4 digit numbers rolling off of the enemies! LOL, at least in PT2. Anyway, this is the first I've heard of this bug. Interesting.
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #4
proghouser

There is another thread in the spoiler section on this, you're not the only one experiencing this. Happens to me on and off with all my characters.
proghouser is offline   Reply With Quote