The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #1
DonkCall
Real Life DropRates

Default Seraph Crystals

Since the DLC came out I 've been killing Master Gee and Hyperious a LOT with my Axton.

Many times I've been changing the data on my PS3 just to fight him more than once per day.

I got 3 level 50's I play with, but only Axton has got something like 280/290 Crystals (got them from kills only, didn't mod or do any sort of hack)

Everytime I play with Axton I notice that his weapon aim speed (when I go from hipfire to zoom sights) / gun damage improved a LOT.

He's getting pretty sick the more crystals he gets...

I always used a Bee shield since he got to level 50 but I am pretty sure I wasn't able to kill a Loader with 4/5 shots from a corrosive shred...litteraly 4 or 5 shots :S

I know there is some people out there that has got 999 crystals , but these guys are modders and probably can't tell the difference because their characters are ridicously overpowered already.

Is there anybody else who's got a lot of chrystals that can confirm if this is just an impression I get from swapping characters ?
DonkCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #2
Patriot's Anarchist
the Binary Anarchist unit

Default Re: Seraph Crystals

There's a skill that improves swap time and weapon aim movement speed if thats what seems to be better. I had the same type of experience after going back to my Axton from playing as Maya.

Mikey the Devastructor W.I.P. Class Concept Sig courtesy of That_Guy42
Patriot's Anarchist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #3
Champion puffa
borderaddict.

axton has skills that improve aim speed, swap speed an also a lot of damage buffs, theres a pretty big one when he has his turret out. that could be wots doing it.

BL1 total pearls:36
1 stalker, 3 bessie, 2 avenger, 2 nemesis, 4 undertaker, 3 tsunami, 1 rose, 2 ironclad, 1 omega

BL2 pearls:
Champion puffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #4
Waystedyou

Its a skill that adds ADS time like others have said.
Waystedyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #5
THUNDR
Metal Dahl Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkCall View Post
Many times I've been changing the data on my PS3 just to fight him more than once per day.

(got them from kills only, didn't mod or do any sort of hack)
Sounds legit...

Anyway, inventory items in your backpack do not improve your character. It's just a currency.

Thanks to That_Guy42 for the sig!
THUNDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #6
Maya
Gearbox Addict

First,
Quote:
Then,
Quote:
I know there is some people out there that has got 999 crystals , but these guys are modders and probably can't tell the difference because their characters are ridicously overpowered already.?
As hard as you're trying to make yourself seem superior to "some people out there", using an exploit doesn't make you any better.

This whole entire idea of Seraphs Crystals doing anything more than a stack of cash or Eridium does is all in your head. Take a break, fix your clock, and try not to word parts of your post in ways that could spread rumors, as with
Quote:
He's getting pretty sick the more crystals he gets...