The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #31
jakefolk

Default Re: Big DLC / expansion coming 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorajar View Post
Actually I'm pretty firm. I'm not spending another dime on this travesty of a game, and if there was ANY way to get an actual refund for the game and the season pass from GBX I'd do so without hesitation.
If you hate the game this much why waste time on the forums? I have complaints but it is still my favorite game out by far. I didn't buy the season pass but will still end up getting all the DLCs, oops stupid me I wasted an extra 1o dollars. I'll also buy BL3 as long as there is a single player option available. I have to be really excited about a game to pre order it or buy it brand new. The last game before bl2 was kingdoms of amalur ( kind of a let down but easily worth $60 still ($80 with the expansions) with how much time I put into it). If you do everything in the expansions they can easily take 3 hours per playthrough and even if you do it once n then just the main storyline with other characters that 1 hour per pt. so you're probably getting at least 5 hours of enjoyment for 10 dollars. The treasure room and farming Pete are almost worth 10 dollars to me
jakefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #32
EnlightenedConcepts
Altair de Firen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL WILL View Post
Now that I think about it, this could be good I mean if the DLC is as big as 4 DLC combined , than I might buy it..
The idea is getting me a bit excited. Hopefully we'll see more of Mr. Torgue. Or this could be the Moonbase DLC we've been waiting for. Or maybe going off planet. It kind of feels like they're stretching Pandora's landspace to work with.
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #33
RodHull
Pure chewing satisfaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedConcepts View Post
B. It sounds like this is the fourth DLC. We probably won't get it for two or three months after Hammerlock's, if it's really that big.
I will literally bet both my testicles that this will be DLC5... I called this yesterday in another thread before I even knew plans existed for a major upgrade DLC. Honestly I will actually cut them off live on webcam if this is DLC4.

Mainly because its just obvious (if a little disappointingly money grabbing from GBX) but also because when they announced the season pass they said all 4 would be outsourced, we have 2 so far + this new one, then another early march 2013 then the new expansion some time after June which will have all the good stuff like new skills/characters?/level increase/weapon parts etc etc... you heard it here first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredhite1 View Post
Fair enough. As long as we both agree you're a bit of a b**tard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Gopher View Post
Rod Hull is about sarcasm, but of the very boring type!
Me so popular!!
RodHull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #34
diamondgirl
LootCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain speedy View Post
shivering isles
favorite dlc evar. In caps, dammit!
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #35
Cirno Whiterock
Ice Fairy of the Lake

I'm guessing that it'll be a fifth DLC separate to the season pass.

But if it is indeed number 5, I think Randy made a big mistake by talking about it now. When the fourth DLC is released and it's another good but not great, outsourced DLC like the first couple have been, this forum is gonna be caught in a category 5 ****storm.
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #36
TACxNightmare
Vault Hunter

Fingers crossed for Butt Stallion the invincible.
TACxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #37
Karstedt

I got a good 4 hours on each DLC doing all sidequests. I did them with a level 32-35 character without super equipment of course. I'm satisfied with that. And it's waaay better than the DLC I've seen since NWN which has been around $10/20-30min (I don't buy those).
Karstedt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #38
DaCha

Just read something on Kotaku about the level cap possibly being separate DLC( not really news)not included on the season pass( possibly free update like with borderlands 2) along with something about how 2k is loving how well BL2 is selling and thinking about a possible season 2.... So maybe this DLC is possibly part of season 2 or something if not the "current" season pass?
DaCha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #39
Deadlysyns

He said Expansion not DLC look up Dragon Age origins Awakening and you get an idea of what it is makes me think it will not be in the Season pass
Deadlysyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #40
Champion puffa
borderaddict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlysyns View Post
He said Expansion not DLC look up Dragon Age origins Awakening and you get an idea of what it is makes me think it will not be in the Season pass
yea doubt itl be season pass dlc. all season pass dlc will likely be outsourced. then all gearbox dlc or expansions will be seperate. im fine with that. the more content the better an giving us a small discount on outsourced dlc is imo pretty good so i cant complain. im more than happy to pay extra for seperate gearbox actual story related stuff even if it costs more than a season pass does jus for one expansion, as long as the content is there and good enough to justify the price. im sure it will be gearbox are good at what they do. heres hoping they can make some changes in places an make the content we have all been waiting for. it will likely be a crap ton better than knoxx an worth the wait. wot i said in another thread was this is why season pass dlc is outsourced as it gives us something to play while we wait for gearbox's dlc to be finished. that was before randy even announced anything.

hopefully they will give us another season pass wilth another 4 possibly outsourced dlc's id be moren than happy to pay for them as long as i know gearbox are going to be releasing some content of their own for bl2 at some point in the future.

im hoping we get to takeover the moonbase etc an use it as a travel station to go to other planets and find other vaults. it could be pretty epic. i also wanna fight butt stallion the invincible too.

BL1 total pearls:36
1 stalker, 3 bessie, 2 avenger, 2 nemesis, 4 undertaker, 3 tsunami, 1 rose, 2 ironclad, 1 omega

BL2 pearls:

Last edited by Champion puffa; December 20th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
Champion puffa is offline   Reply With Quote