The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old December 25th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1
TGdaGeneral

Default Max Stats sandhawk

Anyone knows the max stats the fire and sapping sandhawk carries?
TGdaGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Orionz Destiny
Look to the Stars

Default Re: Max Stats sandhawk

Do you mean the specific prefix "sapping" sand hawk? Or just any sand hawk with shock element..? Because you can get a stopping (damage prefix) sand hawk with shock element. I'm assuming the fire element can also be applied. One question: do you prefer a faster bullet trajectory (flying), 4 bursts per pull instead of three (reserve), or extra damage?

Last edited by Orionz Destiny; December 25th, 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Can't spell pull
Orionz Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #3
TGdaGeneral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionz Destiny View Post
Do you mean the specific prefix "sapping" sand hawk? Or just any sand hawk with shock element..? Because you can get a stopping (damage prefix) sand hawk with shock element. I'm assuming the fire element can also be applied. One question: do you prefer a faster bullet trajectory (flying), 4 bursts per pul instead of three (reserve), or extra damage?
Yes i was talking about the max damage they do because i got 3 elemental ones and they all had the exact same stats, its only the non elmental one seems to differ.
TGdaGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4
Maya
Target Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGdaGeneral View Post
Yes i was talking about the max damage they do because i got 3 elemental ones and they all had the exact same stats, its only the non elmental one seems to differ.
For most every gun, a non-elemental variant will have higher base damage. The rest of the stats (aside from proc damage and proc chance, obviously) will be the same, assuming every other part aside from the elemental drive matches.