The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1
itzCloudy

Post 4th DLC, The Last BL2 DLC?

Do you guys think there will be more than 4 DLC's in BL2? I'm really enjoying the game but i want MORE! Is there any information about a second DLC season?
itzCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #2
Soul Assassin

Default Re: 4th DLC, The Last BL2 DLC?

No details yet but it sure looks like there will be more ... including a second season pass.
Soul Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3
Odin's Beard

I'm hearing a large expansion could happen after the 4th DLC.

*Fingers cross*
Odin's Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #4
JoshN

so far: original season pass (4 DLC), a Massive Expansion (in Q1 2013), and potentially a second season pass (assuming original formula, 4 DLC for 30$US).

This isn't counting any additional player classes, or the Mechromancer (already available).

Concrete information hasn't been made, such as release dates (vague "by-this-date-ish" so far), what's to be included, etc.
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #5
MBellicus
Pearlescent Sabre Turret

I've been hearing about more stuff coming, so I'd hardly say this is the last DLC.
MBellicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #6
CupcakeManagerie
short BUT DEADLY

We can always be hopeful.
CupcakeManagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #7
jdkzombie
ZomBiE

eh...doesn't MS cap things? I swear somewhere on a MS forum i read that devs are capped at 4 patches or something ridiculous. Edit* Not sure how PSN handles refunds, but i imagine in the same way, and i don't play enough on Pc to worry about Steam. But PC can get unlimited patches, which is a shame. Considering MS is one of the worlds largest Pc powerhouses, you think they would force both PC, and Xbox to have the exact same patch rules. ( and don't you start that ultra gay PC master race bullshit ) ((Psychichazard, don't kill me ))

I bought a season pass when the game released. So far i am unhappy with what it has given me. I highly doubt i will partake in a second season pass. Only way i would, is if GBX would sign a blood oath swearing that THEY and only THEY would develop and release the DLC, not other studios.

And even then i wouldn't hold my breath. Everything Randy said about the dlc before the SP launched has been a complete and utter lie.

The reasoning is, once you hand a company your money, they are no longer obligated to create something fantastic to sell you on, they already have your money, and MS doesn't do refunds. Periods, so you are screwed. Take away this stupid season pass nonsense developers are falling over themselves for, and then you WILL see quality of DLC skyrocket, as they then have to create something awesome, instead of just pumping out mediocrity to meet a deadline.

We on the forums are the vast minority of their customer base, perhaps the most vocal, and the most caring, we will give them the chance to correct their mistakes, even i will, but average joe gamer will simply get fed up with BL2, and GBX, trade in their game, and never buy GBX stuff again. That's called a loss. Companies don't like losing money, or customers who they can take it from.

Last edited by jdkzombie; January 30th, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
jdkzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #8
iRageHD7
BORDERLANDS 2!!!!

I've liked everything on Borderlands 2, and will gladly buy another season pass if there is one.
iRageHD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #9
diablolic

no, there could be a second season pass:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=215698
diablolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #10
Zoidberg747

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkzombie View Post
eh...doesn't MS cap things? I swear somewhere on a MS forum i read that devs are capped at 4 patches or something ridiculous. Edit* Not sure how PSN handles refunds, but i imagine in the same way, and i don't play enough on Pc to worry about Steam. But PC can get unlimited patches, which is a shame. Considering MS is one of the worlds largest Pc powerhouses, you think they would force both PC, and Xbox to have the exact same patch rules. ( and don't you start that ultra gay PC master race bullshit ) ((Psychichazard, don't kill me ))

I bought a season pass when the game released. So far i am unhappy with what it has given me. I highly doubt i will partake in a second season pass. Only way i would, is if GBX would sign a blood oath swearing that THEY and only THEY would develop and release the DLC, not other studios.

And even then i wouldn't hold my breath. Everything Randy said about the dlc before the SP launched has been a complete and utter lie.

The reasoning is, once you hand a company your money, they are no longer obligated to create something fantastic to sell you on, they already have your money, and MS doesn't do refunds. Periods, so you are screwed. Take away this stupid season pass nonsense developers are falling over themselves for, and then you WILL see quality of DLC skyrocket, as they then have to create something awesome, instead of just pumping out mediocrity to meet a deadline.

We on the forums are the vast minority of their customer base, perhaps the most vocal, and the most caring, we will give them the chance to correct their mistakes, even i will, but average joe gamer will simply get fed up with BL2, and GBX, trade in their game, and never buy GBX stuff again. That's called a loss. Companies don't like losing money, or customers who they can take it from.
Thats patches, not DLC.