The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #361
Skeloton
Boney Badass
 
Skeloton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 6ft under english soil.
Posts: 1,040
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PounceBounce84 View Post
Easy, but frustrating none-the-less. I love the series to death, but one thing I've noticed is that they seem to think what makes a game difficult is throwing waves and waves of enemies at the player at once in small, confined areas, and it's become more and more apparent to me with each game.
it has abit. Getting pinned into a corner by 2 Hunters grated on my nerves, though I eventually countered with a safty guarded nade launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENOnymous View Post
really? theres a jump scare in every corridor, and they get me every time!
Maybe im more insensitive to it.

EDIT: I really wanna say we should get back on topic but the topic ended up in a flame battle... :/
__________________
1/2 Scottish, 1/2 English and Proud of it.
Hunter; Cursum Perficio bitch

Last edited by Skeloton; February 7th, 2013 at 11:58 PM.
Skeloton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #362
mrephunk
First Access Club Member
 
mrephunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 53
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

So is the Walmart exclusive multiplayer mode bug hunt? If not then what are they talking about in their online preorder page?
mrephunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #363
XENOnymous
Lurker
 
XENOnymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 565
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrephunk View Post
So is the Walmart exclusive multiplayer mode bug hunt? If not then what are they talking about in their online preorder page?
you get the bug hunt game mode... as a preorder bonus exclusively from walmart.

edit-
but it will be for sale individually starting in march. for $14.99, its unclear if its just a game mode or more. but they will be doing a press release over it tomorrow. its a big deal, a crime against humanity has been perpetrated against the gaming community after all.

Last edited by XENOnymous; February 8th, 2013 at 12:04 AM.
XENOnymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #364
theonerayman
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 126
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENOnymous View Post
you get the bug hunt game mode... as a preorder bonus exclusively from walmart.

edit-
but it will be for sale individually starting in march.

We hope..not officially confirmed yet..but seems about 99% likely that it will be on sale to everyone else.
theonerayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #365
MarsAtlas
Member
 
MarsAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 398
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonerayman View Post
We hope..not officially confirmed yet..but seems about 99% likely that it will be on sale to everyone else.
How could it not? The DLC isnt available until March 19th - a date it goes on sale. For it to just suddenly become available to a small amount of people, while having a dollar value attached to it, post release, and not having it sold to other people makes no sense. Hell, a lot of people have been assuming that it was something yanked from the final game, ala Capcom or Electronic Arts, because, well, its becoming a popular thing to do.
MarsAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #366
theonerayman
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 126
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsAtlas View Post
How could it not? The DLC isnt available until March 19th - a date it goes on sale. For it to just suddenly become available to a small amount of people, while having a dollar value attached to it, post release, and not having it sold to other people makes no sense. Hell, a lot of people have been assuming that it was something yanked from the final game, ala Capcom or Electronic Arts, because, well, its becoming a popular thing to do.
I agree, the odds of it not being available to everyone seems really unlikely..but there is nothing in life thats a guarantee, hence the reason I said it was about 99% sure. Maybe even 99.99% but until we get confirmation we shouldnt make any assumptions.
theonerayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #367
Alien1099
Needs Friends
 
Alien1099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 584
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

I did not realize that having an opinion on the perceived value of something means you believe "a crime against humanity has been perpetrated against the gaming community."
Alien1099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #368
XENOnymous
Lurker
 
XENOnymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 565
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien1099 View Post
I did not realize that having an opinion on the perceived value of something means you believe "a crime against humanity has been perpetrated against the gaming community."
i was commenting on the general tone of the people in the forum who feel entitled and use words like "outrage" when talking about videogames.

get a sense of humor.
XENOnymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #369
Alien1099
Needs Friends
 
Alien1099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 584
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Problem is it wasn't so much that you were trying to be funny as you were belittling people who have a different opinion from yours.
Alien1099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #370
Leventa
We Endanger Species
 
Leventa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 483
Default Re: A:CM "Bug Hunt" Mode [GBX Posts: #237 / #240]

Tonks might want to consider locking this thread until we hear something back from gearbox. This has become beyond petty by this point.
Leventa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.