The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Ordained Lunacy
Uneducated Buffoonery

Default Grog Nozzle?

Is there a way to get the grog nozzle to keep? When the weapons were data mined, the grog nozzle showed a level instead of mission item. Now, though, it seems to be only obtainable by never completing a mission in the dlc. So, can you get it legitimately or illegitimately?

Last edited by Ordained Lunacy; June 27th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
Ordained Lunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #2
NullCipher

Default Re: Grog Nozzle?

Assuming you are a PC player... which is the only platform that can obtain the nozzle two different ways within the TOS.

You can keep it legitimately as a mission item by never turning in the quest. You can also obtain it and keep it by using a save editor.
NullCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #3
Ordained Lunacy
Uneducated Buffoonery

Unfortunately, I'm an xbox gamer. While I think that there is a way to use a USB and port it to an xbox, I have no experience with using save editors, so probably won't be doing that.

Thanks anyway.
Level 52 assassin
Ordained Lunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #4
BucklingSwashes
Because that's a thing.

NullCipher's suggestion to not turn in the quest works. No reason not to do it. Funny that the reward for turning in the quest isn't anywhere near as worthwhile. Between the ridiculously powerful healing factor and bonus projectiles while drunk, I think Gearbox kinda broke the game this time...
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #5
NullCipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucklingSwashes View Post
NullCipher's suggestion to not turn in the quest works. No reason not to do it. Funny that the reward for turning in the quest isn't anywhere near as worthwhile. Between the ridiculously powerful healing factor and bonus projectiles while drunk, I think Gearbox kinda broke the game this time...
I don't think they took into account weapon swapping after the proc and gunzerking when they designed the weapon.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #6
couching5000
Ultimate Badass Deathtrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullCipher View Post
Assuming you are a PC player... which is the only platform that can obtain the nozzle two different ways within the TOS.

You can keep it legitimately as a mission item by never turning in the quest. You can also obtain it and keep it by using a save editor.
It can be obtained on console with a level requirement. How do you think mod guns got onto the console?
couching5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #7
NullCipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by couching5000 View Post
It can be obtained on console with a level requirement. How do you think mod guns got onto the console?
Hello, please note that I included the phrase, "...within the TOS..." in my statement.

TOS = Terms of Service.