The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Torigoma

Default Butt stallion loot?

what is the best quality loot you can get from Butt Stallion? can you get Legendaries?
Torigoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #2
Savage Baird LE

Default Re: Butt stallion loot?

Yes you can. After freeing her, she pooped out a Scalable (I think that was the prefix) CC for me. I don't know if she can when you feed her Eridium, though.
Savage Baird LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #3
convex airplane

She poops out greens and whites.

She pukes out blue, purples, oranges and maybe pearls
convex airplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #4
OminousJackal
This dog bites.

For me, she poops out purples more often than puking them.

Haven't seen a legendary or pearl from her yet, but I've only fed her a few hundred eridium.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #5
Veritas7Ax
Lionheart

I was just about to make a thread on this as well. I also want to know more about her and the loot she can drop.

Specifically, I'm curious about what she can drop when you free her immediately after defeating the Handsome Sorcerer. She runs around and drops loot for you. I've beaten the DLC twice, once on Normal, and once on TVHM. On TVHM, she dropped a Conference Call. On Normal, she dropped a Psycho Head skin. So both times, she dropped something good.

Is she always going to drop something good or did I get lucky? Can you repeat this? Perhaps by defeating the Sorcerer again? Or is the only way to interact with her again by feeding her Eridium at Flamerock Refuge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Baird LE View Post
Yes you can. After freeing her, she pooped out a Scalable (I think that was the prefix) CC for me. I don't know if she can when you feed her Eridium, though.
That's interesting, because as I said above she also dropped a Conference Call for me after I defeated the Handsome Sorcerer. This was on TVHM.
Veritas7Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #6
Yoshi-TheOreo

I got sniper rifle ammo when she vomited rainbows...I'mma shank a bitch.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #7
Savage Baird LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas7Ax View Post
I was just about to make a thread on this as well. I also want to know more about her and the loot she can drop.

Specifically, I'm curious about what she can drop when you free her immediately after defeating the Handsome Sorcerer. She runs around and drops loot for you. I've beaten the DLC twice, once on Normal, and once on TVHM. On TVHM, she dropped a Conference Call. On Normal, she dropped a Psycho Head skin. So both times, she dropped something good.

Is she always going to drop something good or did I get lucky? Can you repeat this? Perhaps by defeating the Sorcerer again? Or is the only way to interact with her again by feeding her Eridium at Flamerock Refuge?

That's interesting, because as I said above she also dropped a Conference Call for me after I defeated the Handsome Sorcerer. This was on TVHM.
I was on UVHM. I think you can only free her once on each playthrough though, but the Handsome Sorcerer has the same loot pool as the Warrior and has better drop rates, so that makes up for it.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Totally unrelated to this thread, but after 9 months, I got my first legendary out of a chest today. A level 59 lobbed Storm front immediately followed by a 61 Banbury Storm in the next chest!

Today has been a good day.
Savage Baird LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #8
pappakhan5

Quote:
I was on UVHM. I think you can only free her once on each playthrough though, but the Handsome Sorcerer has the same loot pool as the Warrior and has better drop rates, so that makes up for it.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Totally unrelated to this thread, but after 9 months, I got my first legendary out of a chest today. A level 59 lobbed Storm front immediately followed by a 61 Banbury Storm in the next chest!

Damn son the Loot gods must be in your favor
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #9
Veritas7Ax
Lionheart

Quote:

Ok, I had a feeling. So you can only do that once per playthrough per difficulty per character, but maybe she always drops something good. Would be a decent tradeoff I guess. Curious if anybody else has consistently had legendaries or skins or whatever drop from her after the Sorcerer fight.

Also, congrats on the finds. Nice luck.
Veritas7Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #10
Torigoma

Quote:

I've not tried Him after freeing her, is he just as hard? that was a bullcrap fight, anyone know of a easy way to kill him?
Torigoma is offline   Reply With Quote