The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 Gameplay Discussion (Spoilers!)

Old September 11th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #11
JarkaRuss
team Zer0 cheerleader

Default Re: How to get badasses to spawn in bar room brawl

I have the same problem like Ohio Joe. I accepted Tier 2 in UVHM, lvl72 and cannot get the badasses to spawn. I kill things very fast, run on the already tested route and yet, no badasses. Just like Ohio Joe has said if I am lucky I can get 1 to spawn.
Maybe this mission on UVHM is broken or something like that. I don't need a Norfleet when playing on TVHM and I shouldn't need one to complete a mission even on UVHM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Joe View Post
I'd love a norfleet... If only I had the equipment to kill raid bosses... Which I don't... Hence, I'm trying to do the BRB to get token to be able to do raid bosses...Which won't spawn what I need to complete it... Really? This is how the game ends?
Why don't you play it on normal then if you only need tokens? Well, it scales to lvl50 even on Normal but yet it is very easy to complete this mission being lvl72 and with equipment at lvl72. There are no problems with the BRB on Normal and TVHM.

Last edited by JarkaRuss; September 11th, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
JarkaRuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #12
Dioskouori
Kunai Inconveniencer

have you tried slowing down on the killing to be sure that you aren't causing a glitch in the game.

Dioskouori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #13
ronine

i walk in, throw a nade into the right doorway next to the bar. sprint to left doorway and then proceed up stairs. i feel that the badasses spawn more frequently when you have basically walked past all their spawn points. so the faster you can do that the better. ya feel me?
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #14
zuko85

Are you guys accepting the bar brawl mission?
zuko85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #15
JarkaRuss
team Zer0 cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioskouori View Post
have you tried slowing down on the killing to be sure that you aren't causing a glitch in the game.
How's that glitch working? I have not heard of any glitch. Besides in TVHM I kill all even faster and no glitch seems to appear. The mission goes on very smoothly there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronine View Post
i walk in, throw a nade into the right doorway next to the bar. sprint to left doorway and then proceed up stairs. i feel that the badasses spawn more frequently when you have basically walked past all their spawn points. so the faster you can do that the better. ya feel me?
You know, I walk in and PL the 1st one I see, PL pulls in all nearby enemies and I trow a grenade on them. All die on the spot and in the mean time I have run around all the doors the badasses come out from and I am on the 2nd floor already and PL everyone there. They die very quickly, really. Besides I have DPUH and nothing survives that. Yet, the badasses don't spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuko85 View Post
Are you guys accepting the bar brawl mission?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaRuss View Post
I have the same problem like Ohio Joe. I accepted Tier 2 in UVHM, lvl72 and cannot get the badasses to spawn.
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #16
ronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaRuss View Post
How's that glitch working? I have not heard of any glitch. Besides in TVHM I kill all even faster and no glitch seems to appear. The mission goes on very smoothly there.

You know, I walk in and PL the 1st one I see, PL pulls in all nearby enemies and I trow a grenade on them. All die on the spot and in the mean time I have run around all the doors the badasses come out from and I am on the 2nd floor already and PL everyone there. They die very quickly, really. Besides I have DPUH and nothing survives that. Yet, the badasses don't spawn.
I don't kill a single enemy until I have done my complete cycle. Anecdotal, but works 100% for me.
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #17
JarkaRuss
team Zer0 cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronine View Post
I don't kill a single enemy until I have done my complete cycle. Anecdotal, but works 100% for me.
so, you 1st run around the bar, passing by all the doors the badasses come from and only then start killing? But when you trow that grenade in the right doorway doesn't the killing start then? Why trowing it if you don't mean to start the mission immediately?
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #18
Teraku
Dual Wield 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Joe View Post
Perhaps I'm not being clear... I'm killing things just fine, I'm a slaughtering machine... This is not the problem. I am also not having a problem staying alive, nothing is even coming close to killing me, I'm not even going into FFYL... that is not the problem either... The problem is that badasses simple are not spawning

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Yes, I am accepting the mission. I have also tried re-starting the game as well as the PS3. Also, this is tier 2 that this is happening on, tier one was no problem.
They are spawning, you're just looking in the wrong places.
Teraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #19
JarkaRuss
team Zer0 cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraku View Post
They are spawning, you're just looking in the wrong places.
If they are spawning and we cannot find them (looking in wrong places) during the mission time we at least should be able to find them after we get the "Failed" mark and no more enemies are spawning. But there are none. And if we have killed some badasses and have not noted it in the middle of the fights then there should be tokens left on the floor. But again there are none. So?
Old September 11th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #20
Vaultdweller1

If all you want is the tokens go back to an easy playthrough and keep doing the teir 3 over and over until you get what you need
Vaultdweller1 is offline   Reply With Quote