The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #11
jamham

Default Re: Community day 2013 SHIFT codes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by encogen View Post
A lot of people did - mostly those who subscribed before the C-Day, as, apparently, the codes are being sent in batches.

Have you checked your spam folder?
Yep, checked my spam folder and everything. No luck. And I was registered before community day.

Thinking it's a problem on Twitch's end because when I went to their webpage to check my account to see if they sent me a message there (They didn't) I saw a thing saying my Twitch email was unverified. I clicked the "Verify" button and it says it sent me an email, and a few hours later I still haven't gotten anything. Super weird, since I double checked the email address on my Twitch account to make sure I didn't fat finger it or something.

No idea if I'm going to have to send a ticket to Gearbox or to Twitch or what. Kind of a pain that it's messed up like this. Did the Homeworld HD and Classic keys come at the same time as the Shift codes? If not I'm mildly worried I'll have to pester support yet again whenever those are due unless they figure out why I'm not getting emails from Twitch.
jamham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #12
encogen
*psychotic chuckle*

Quote:
No idea if I'm going to have to send a ticket to Gearbox or to Twitch or what. Kind of a pain that it's messed up like this. Did the Homeworld HD and Classic keys come at the same time as the Shift codes? If not I'm mildly worried I'll have to pester support yet again whenever those are due unless they figure out why I'm not getting emails from Twitch.
They send out a single code that you input on GBX site along with your e-mail. Then you get a personal page tied to that code/e-mail, and it contains SHiFT codes, along with placeholders for upcoming Homeworld and beta downloads/codes/whatever.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #13
jamham

Quote:
Originally Posted by encogen View Post
They send out a single code that you input on GBX site along with your e-mail. Then you get a personal page tied to that code/e-mail, and it contains SHiFT codes, along with placeholders for upcoming Homeworld and beta downloads/codes/whatever.
Ah, k. If that's the case at least I may be able to just send Gearbox support all my pertinent information and they can point me at my designated code-area. I've presumably got one already, I just can't see it since Twitch refuses to email me.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Edit: Oh. Was preparing to send a ticket to Gearbox support and I found this. http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/e...tal-Bonus-Pack
Sounds like it's a known issue, and it sounds like I do need to pester Twitch about it.

Last edited by jamham; September 17th, 2013 at 02:57 AM.
jamham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #14
The_Mechromancer
Roboteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdeleon View Post
I subscribed (paid for) almost a week before community day and all I have is a receipt of my purchase. Watched the live stream and haven't received anything in email, or my twitch account with Shift Codes.

I didn't worry too much on Saturday because others were saying they hadn't gotten them yet either, but now it's Tuesday and I'm wondering if I've been robbed.
I got the code for the heads and skins Saturday and used it then, I don't think I have received the homeworld code yet.
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #15
Kelthret
Vault Hunter

They still drop, but for some reason, you cannot keep them in your inventory
Kelthret is offline   Reply With Quote