The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site

Go Back   The Gearbox Software Forums > Gearbox Games > Borderlands 2 > BL2 News

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #141
kaos101
Stand Up Guy

Default Re: The Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt Sweepstakes (New Loot Drops Daily Starting Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill View Post
I'm all in!
Welcome to the forums. Is that your picture? If it is props on originality. No to many put up there own pic.

Last edited by kaos101; October 4th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old October 4th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #142
clagen86
Dorkus Maximus

Default Re: The Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt Sweepstakes (New Loot Drops Daily Starting Oct

Aww hell...

BL2...I wish I knew how to quit you. I guess I'll stick around long enough to see if this will fix some of the things that are now broken. (lackluster legendaries and such)

But if we have to farm these bosses twenty times just to get said drop then I'm swearing off GB games forever.

P.S. I always attend your birthday CL4P-TP. And 50% of the time you get a high five when you ask for it.

Last edited by clagen86; October 4th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old October 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #143
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal

Sorry if this has been asked , don't feel like searching. How do I find out my Shift information?
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #144
willp602

My feelings exactly.
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #145
ladre5

please mods answer this: i live in europe so i cant get the reallife prices, thats fine i am not complaining, my questions are these:
1) do i still have to sign in to that to get the better loot or will it happen while playing as always without signing in?
2)the weapons get buffed, but will the old weapons in ur inventory get buffed also or only the "new" ones u found? lets say they will buff a wep like the veruc, will the one in my inventory be better or do i have to get a new one?
is this a trick to get us farming all over again? please not
3)can u give a hint how the weps will be changed? just stats like more damage or will the veruc start shooting 6 bullits instaed of 3? things like that?
btw make railers pls use only one bullit.

overall i think its a cool thing from u gearbox (unless u dont screw it up
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #146
smashbrolink
Turret-loving Hylian

I'll be content if they just do an overall big buff to Assault Rifles.
Seriously, it cannot be denied that they desperately need a boost to match the kind of weapon they are...
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #147
Kitty Jo
Forum Chamber Maid

Im seeing we have a few brand new forum members here in this thread. If youre one of those who just joined us, welcome! Hope you enjoy this place as much as I and many others do. ^-^

(And dont forget to read the rules. Linked in sig )
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #148
Gh0st Ninja
Return of the Kunai

This is great . Hopefully I'll be back home or have internet access where I'm at before the 11th.

Edit: Turns out I already have a Gwen's Head, so I have a bit of a head start.

Last edited by Gh0st Ninja; October 4th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #149
Arsonist
PHD in The Dark Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clagen86 View Post
Aww hell...

BL2...I wish I knew how to quit you. I guess I'll stick around long enough to see if this will fix some of the things that are now broken. (lackluster legendaries and such)

But if we have to farm these bosses twenty times just to get said drop then I'm swearing off GB games forever.

P.S. I always attend your birthday CL4P-TP. And 50% of the time you get a high five when you ask for it.
God, I know. I'm actually... very much geeked up about this. I want the moneys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea[m]ster View Post
Sorry if this has been asked , don't feel like searching. How do I find out my Shift information?
Quote:
Originally Posted by willp602 View Post
My feelings exactly.
If you're on PC at least, your shift should be tied into whatever email address you typed in. After I couldnt remember that information, I just did a "Forgot Password" and was able to get in pretty quick.

How I feel when I cast Phaselock Maya (72) |Deathtrap Gaige (50) |Turret Axton (50)/(50) |Decepti0n Zero (14) |Gunzerk Salvador (30)
Old October 4th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #150
Vaultdweller1

Follow the links, they will link you to your desired destination. Seek out page one oh seekers of links.
Closed Thread