The Gearbox Software Forums Go to Gearboxity.comGo to Gearbox Software's Web site
Old January 7th, 2010, 04:46 AM   #31
Pope Kobe

Default Re: All the bugs in Mad Moxxi

I would be glad it was just was just your mods. Like I mentioned above in my post, my level 44 Hunter was gone, erased from my character list the next day I tried to play after playing Mad Moxxi DLC. Specifically, the 20 round gully level.
Pope Kobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #32
TheComet
The Fox!

One HUGE detail I think needs noting is that the body parts and other gibbs stay around for almost the entire arena...

while it looks awesome, it also butchers the framerate when you're using a gun like an anarchy or rockets that tend to leave only pieces and are around the 18th round, I'm talking around 8-12 fps butchered
Originally Posted by Bobtm View Post
Brick + stuff = mass of numberage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
inb4pceditorproofshowsthattherearenolevel69chests.
Borderlands getting monotonous? Try the Challenge Board: http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com...d.php?t=114196
TheComet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #33
JaneAvril

This is the most information I've heard to date. I lost a full character, all weaps, all $$, all honest earned. Could start and power level a new one, but am frankly not feeling like putting that much time into it unless there's a fix. That said, thanks for all the information guys!
JaneAvril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #34
JaneAvril

Specifically, was in Mad Moxxi (Hellburbia) died in 3rd wave, went to quit screen and exited game. 15 minutes into first time playing new DLC. On my host split screen with my hub, exited normally, had a full save on harddrive. My character, lvl 50 Siren, corrupted, not accessible, as far as we can tell, his is fine but we aren't playing until there's a fix.

Hope this helps, gets corrected. BL was my fave game to date, I loved it, graphics, style of play, and my hot pink vehicle of death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneAvril View Post
This is the most information I've heard to date. I lost a full character, all weaps, all $$, all honest earned. Could start and power level a new one, but am frankly not feeling like putting that much time into it unless there's a fix. That said, thanks for all the information guys!
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #35
Pope Kobe

I'm sorry for your character loss, Jane, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not the only person to experience a character lost. How can they release a DLC with this many glitches in it? A few mods lost is bad enough, when you get a character erased it's just plain terrible.
Pope Kobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 08:18 PM   #36
TheDarkprophet6

1.) In some situations, the game will not allow you to revive a team mate, even though no one else is trying to revive him.

2.) Many weapon buffs and debuffs, as well as critical chances and body shots affect Rolands ability that allows him to shoot team mates to heal them. Many of these made my weapons heal for only 4 HP a shot, which made this ability pretty useless after round 15 with 4 debuffs per round.

3.) Specifically with Critical Hit buff (crits deal more damage, everything else does nothing), You cannot Head Shot team mates, making Rolands ability described in point 2 useless as well.
TheDarkprophet6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #37
defacto
banned

Added a message to the top describing that everyone should back up your character before playing this DLC.

Also, thanks for the updates with glitches, especially about the Soldier class. My soldier isn't to 50 yet, but I'm sure this has bugged people.
defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #38
JaneAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Kobe View Post
I'm sorry for your character loss, Jane, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not the only person to experience a character lost. How can they release a DLC with this many glitches in it? A few mods lost is bad enough, when you get a character erased it's just plain terrible.
Thanks, I was getting tired of people telling me I didn't save out right. Not a total noob . Especially sad for the killer shotgun I had too. 'sigh I even played through Jakobs Cove with no life threatening glitches. But hopeful of a fix soon!
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM   #39
mosaicroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneAvril View Post
Specifically, was in Mad Moxxi (Hellburbia) died in 3rd wave, went to quit screen and exited game. 15 minutes into first time playing new DLC. On my host split screen with my hub, exited normally, had a full save on harddrive. My character, lvl 50 Siren, corrupted, not accessible, as far as we can tell, his is fine but we aren't playing until there's a fix.

Hope this helps, gets corrected. BL was my fave game to date, I loved it, graphics, style of play, and my hot pink vehicle of death!
Pretty much what happened to me. I had beaten Gully and Ruins but I was killed ( cheated I say!) in Burbia ( little bastard ravager shot me down and ran away before I could get a second wind). Last wave of round 4, last boss. It reverted me to round 3 but I wasn't about to go through all that again. So I exited. I checked over my equipment ( I had read about this issue before) and everything was good. I went to the vending machines and bought a nice shield. I equip it and exit the game. Now, a few days later I start up the game and not only is the shield missing but my mercenary mod I've been using for most of the game. Ridiculous. I won't touch Moxxi again.
mosaicroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:54 AM   #40
Lurch87
I'd Rather Lurk

you can lose your shield and grenade mod without starting a round or accepting the mission from the bounty board in the underdome. im on ps3 and was in split-screen mode so i could swap weapons from my hunter's bank to give to my beserker. when the underdome loads my brick's shield and grenade mod were gone, but i still had my class mod. my hunter was not affected by this thankfully. also my brick was the second controller if that helps any.

i do however have all my characters saved on my flash drive, so after i get all the trophies ill upload my old brick to replace the glitched one. only problem with this is if more dlc is released i wont be able to get trophies using my brick character.

Borderlands - LVL:69LVL:69LVL:69LVL:69 Borderlands 2 - Maya LVL:72/Sal LVL:OP4/Axton LVL:72/Zero LVL:72/Gaige LVL:72/Krieg LVL:72
I Lurk More Than Post
Badass Rank - 82K+
Lurch87 is offline   Reply With Quote