1 and a half hour queue into 5-man with Galilea Sup comp

This is getting ridiculous. WAy too ridiculous.

This is becoming the most frustrating and worthless PvP game you can ask for.

My friend list went from having multiple playing this game to ALMOST NONE. We hate pvp with Galilea in it. We hate the match making. They all left with a big “■■■■ this until they fix the game and gut that bitch.”

Even on queue with randoms. Enemy side is a duo. Gal + Miko. We ALL AGREED TO SURRENDER AFTER A MINUTE IN after the goddamn lengthy queue cause NO ONE WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT ■■■■. That damn char is far more unenjoyable than the damn lobby screen.

I can’t even persuade more friends to buy this anymore. They watched my queue time. They watched me deal with or play Galilea. “AHAHAHA THIS BROKEN ■■■■ GOT THROUGH BETA WERE THEY EVEN THINKING? ■■■■ GAME NO TY” Good bye buddy.

YOUR PLAYERBASE AT LEAST ON STEAM IS ALREADY DWINDLING SO FAST TO THE POINT EVEN SG PVP SERVER IS DEAD. YOUR PVP SIDE OF THE GAME IS GOING TO BE BURIED SO DEEP BY OW FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO PVP AND NOT DEAL WITH COMPLETE BS AFTER AGES OF MATCH MAKING.

She’s ruining your PvP game way too damn much. You are NOT playing Battleborn. You are playing Galilea born and Battlequeue.

There is no competition.
Everyone is abusing the same damn thing.
This isn’t a simple “she’s just OP” matter anymore.
There is no room for arguement.
There is no room to defend Galilea.
Almost the whole pvp community is already against her.

THIS NEEDS TO BE HOTFIXED.
OR YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PVP COMPETITIVE ZONE.
THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER BEING THE BADASS. EITHER GIVE THEM THE JUSTICE THEY DESERVE OR JUST ADMIT YOU ONLY WANT GALILEA DESTROYING EVERYTHING.

If I start telling every random I meet that get destroyed with ease by a Galilea comp to make a new thread on the forum no matter what afterward and flood the place, will Gearbox actually do something then if the whole front page is saying Galilea needs to die?

Sheesh calm down. It certainly isn’t the end of the universe (heh) if it’s not patched in the next 5 minutes. Gearbox knows she is an issue and will address her soon.

P.S. Your queue times are likely due to region or a bug.

IT’s not a matter of calm or not anymore. It is the most terrible state of the game you can ask for beside completely unplayable buggy mess. The SG region went from being active to DEAD with nothing but complaints on the same char on the first few days it was active.

Such a char shouldn’t be addressed with a simple “soon”. If the hotfix isn’t happening by next week, you can except the game to be really dead by the asian community.

Only the same premade are the people I get to fight with now after a whole hour. It’s just the same group, using the same strat, vs me with 2-3 randoms that outright declares they will no longer play PvP anymore until Gal is nerfed after I tell them about what Gal can do they get COMPLETELY DESTOYED afterward.

They know this is an unbearable mess and they’re right. Right now, whenever I queue, it’s just the new faces trying out PvP for the first time, waiting to have their ass handed to them if the other side has Galilea. If it’s not against Galilea, they still queue for the next game and we chat while queueing. If it’s against Galilea, the “Searching for team” goes down to 1/10 or 2/10 for the next 30 minutes. The damage will continue for every day she is left to be such a plague on the PvP community.

I bought BB because I loved the way the PvP was especially during PC Beta where Galilea wasn’t in 90% of the game until the last day. Everyone was so happy and began to trust Gearbox after they announced Ambra and Galilea nerf a few days in. Now, they’re pissed Galilea isn’t touched after going Live and still hasn’t been touched.

Good to know. So like I said, a fix is coming and you’ll just have to wait for it. That’s just the way it is.

They could tone down her number in 3 days during Beta. What exactly is preventing them from toning her down now when they toned down Ambra before lives? The clock has been ticking since the last nerfs on Beta.

Want to hear the biggest joke in this game? Galilea has a skin recolored called “Balance”.

In game development changes generally come in periodic patches. The balance changes you mentioned also came with other changes and bug fixes. It’s likely going to be the same going forward.

Neither of us knows the specifics of their hotfix system works either so you can’t really make guesses as to how hard/easy or quick/slow it is to make changes for one character.

If it comes at specific time, it’s a maintenance.
For big patch, the development term is iteration.
However, Hotfix is a special kind and it is called a hotfix because it does not follow the schedule. It is there as a sudden response for the sake of damage control.

And currently, this damage control is like leaving a cantine of Gasoline next to a fire and waiting for the fire to get bigger before doing anything that doesn’t involve taking out the fire. You either get the gasoline out in time or the darn thing explode.

And right now, Galilea is the fire.

Lads and ladies. Whatever gripes you may have again;

Please DO list them, but list them in a manner which is in accordance with forum rules.

Listed above.

Capital letters, bold font, and anything else of the sort will not make a team which I can assure you is working very hard at this very moment, to work any harder.

You don’t seem to be reading my posts. Anyway, if gbx has data to support “galilea is killing x region” they’ll do what’s appropriate to rectify that. Making this thread probably isn’t going to make that process go any faster.

1 Like

I agree I think Galilea is pretty op, shexoes some 1500+ dmg in a few seconds on encountering her. Not to mention she has high basic attack dmg and high ability dmg and she’s pretty tanky not to mention she has a silence in that Damn circle of death.

Any tank or class getting focused healed by Miku or Any good Support wrecks Boldur is pretty much unkillable at lvl 5 with runes of power on his shield and a miku backing him up and if the enemy gal is not running wound desecration i can sit and laugh at her while standing in her crap. Gali is meta because she has anti healing mechanics and no sane team would run a PvP match without her.

1 Like

That’s the problem. She should not be required to win.

Shes not required to win she just has a very good mechanic that makes it easier to deal with enemy teams healer. That’s why people run her if you realy want to nerf her take away her anti healing. That or Nerf Miku doing any one wild insight a fire storm from players who play her so…

Game is out since 5 days and a few peoples here are screaming like the game is terribly unbalanced everywhere and has been liek that for months. 5 days. And your complain is ONE character. I’d say that’s a pretty huge feat from the dev team to have kept the unbalance problem that low.

If you want a game to be balanced, first thing to do is giving the devs times to properly balance it. Don’t ask for them to nerf her quickly before the devs can have both the data and the time to test the changes…

Also, while Galilea is a bit too strong, what makes her especially annoying is, like you said, the comp with Miko as her pocket healer. While Miko is usually killable quickly if focused, when it stay close to galilea, this is becoming quite difficult to do if they aren’t playing too badly.

I don’t know, maybe have her heal nullify helix affects her heal received partially in return. or something else. So many possibilities, but the worse thing would be to break the character by nerfing her too badly.
So yeah, time is needed. I agree that that combo can become truly annoying.
They already announced that they would fix the problem of snipping the sentry from too far away on overgrowth, which is another cheesy thing right now.
I think they heard us as well for Galillea. She isn’t nearly as ridiculous as she was before her nerf, but she’s still quite ridiculous, especially with a pocket healer .

1 Like

Galilea definitely needs some work and the team is well aware of that based on the data that we see everyday. We’ll be having discussions about that tomorrow and if there’s any imminent news or changes I can relay to you all, I certainly will.

I would ask as requested above that everyone keep their posts and threads cool and respectful. My grandmother used to say that you attract more flies with honey than you do w/ vinegar.

1 Like

Ty you sigh hopefully there will be less gal threads showing up

Galilea definitely needs some tuning that’s obvious, but the matchmaking that’s a personal problem my que on Xbox alone or grouped is about 30 seconds

@JoeKGBX I actually live in the North Texas area, and I’m coming to a certain Focus Test Session that you guys are running fairly soon. (I’m being deliberately vague because I don’t know how much of what you have discussed with me via email is supposed to remain non-disclosable, and I’d certain hate to ruin a relationship with you guys before it starts :3) Is it cool if I start a thread to get suggestions from the community as to what we should bring up and/or discuss, or do you guys have enough input from the community as it is? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, the playtesting that you’re signed up for is more regimented by our User Research Team and will be based on what you’ll experience during your playtest.
In other words, there’s not really a “community component” to that per se. Not sure if that makes sense or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Having said that, there’s a thread around here somewhere called “Questions For The Devs” or something like that. That would be a good place to put any feedback you might have in the meantime. I’ll probably be expanding on the process of collecting feedback like that starting this week with a more official “weekly wish list” thread.

1 Like

Ahhh ok, I gotcha. I probably misinterpreted the email I got. :stuck_out_tongue: In that case I’ll do my best to help how I can :3

I will definitely hunt for it. See if I can contribute anything. Appreciate it!

1 Like