1 Gun Lilly vs Crawmerax

Killed craw using only a gun. No shield, no class mod, no grenades. I blame @billthebetta for everything.

8 Likes

3 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

I ■■■■■■■ TOLD YOU COULD DO IT!!!

■■■■■■■ awesome man, I started yelling at the screen when Craw had only his last claw left and started spitting at you.

Guys, get this. So we were talking about some loyalty runs and COMs, and he mentions that he was gonna go COM-less for one of those runs. That conversation turned into what you see above, with the logic of

“well, if you’re going to go COM-less, one day you’re going to want to go shield-less, and at that point you might as well skip grenades, and hell, since you’re so far gone at that point why not make it one-gun too?”

That was totally @Stouty22 , I didn’t say anything about what gun to use until after he mentioned the Savior, and I suggested Equalizer. The man’s a natural born Badass.

Here’s the painful part, @Stouty22, how long did it take for you to get the right minion spawns? What attempt # was this?

4 Likes

I agree.

totally agree. :grin:

1 Like

I’m a young gun, full of piss and vinegar, and I need big-boy words to express my feelings.

2 Likes

Funny enough, 22nd. I failed 3 runs with perfect spawns before this. Quite honestly you really can’t second wind off of purple worms with their armor so anytime I went down… that was it, run failed.

Edit

3 Likes

REASONS!

2 Likes
1 Like

I gotta say its pretty flattering to have a Dev like @JoeKGBX liking my craw kill videos.

1 Like