101 for Tediore Avenger/Deliverance/Gunerang reloads

Anytime. You know how the Internet is: here today, gone tomorrow. We’ve already lost enough good guides, we don’t need to lose another.

2 Likes

Well nuts, it was a thought. But still, if Gearbox brings back the x2 projectiles on a Gunerang-style pistol in the next game, think it’ll increase the damage? Or for that matter, would fire rate increase the reload’s discharge rate?

1 Like

Not sure what you mean here, but I personally think they should keep the formula as it is. It’s simple enough to disect and apply to almost every tediore weapon without knowing parts / prefixes.

1 Like

What I’m getting at is a gun with faster fire rate would discharge faster. Like a regular Deliverance would fire at X rate when reload-thrown and homing in, while one with a noticeably faster fire rate rating would fire faster when homing in on enemies. Same for something like the Avenger, for example – in its case, a Brisk Avenger would theoretically have a noticeably faster spin when reload-thrown.

Essentially, would the accessory effects from things that affect fire rate – and relatively, x2 projectiles for pistols [=they decrease fire rate] – translate to the reload-throw?

2 Likes

I see what you mean. And maybe make the speed at which the gun travels being proportional to the fire rate. I like that idea. Something that was always a detrement for Tediore shotguns was how slow their reload animation was. Anything to help speed it up would be a good thing for those weapons.

2 Likes