[16" Macbook Pro 2019] - How to get Borderlands 3 full screen at lower resolution [solved]

Hi there,

I’m trying to run Borderlands 3 on my 16" Macbook Pro 2019 under Windows 10, but I am unable to get the game running full screen at a lower resolution. The native resolution of 3070x1920 is working fine, but gets my an average fps of around 39. Running the game at 1920x1080 gives me an average fps of 60, but it only uses like a quarter of the screen.
Does anybody has tips on how to overcome this issue and have the game running full screen at 1920x1080?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0472

I solved the issue, apparently the original Bootcamp drivers were causing this issue since I experienced the issue on other games as well. Via bootcampdrivers.com I downloaded modded AMD drivers and these seem to work.

Hey , you downloaded a moded version for mbp16 or for better fps ?

Also you can force a screen to a lower restitution in windows if nothing else works. But one thing I have had to do with some games, is after lowering the resolution I had to turn Windowed mode on and then turn the game back to full screen before it would resize properly.