so this build works better late game and can kill any non tanks with activating shadowfire pillar and paradigm shift with pillar storm. i’ve tested this 2 hit ko (more around 3 hits) on oscar mike, miko, phoebe, and rath. it should work on anyone that is as squishy or squishier than those i just listed. you want to build for skill damage.
- fire walk with me or burned and busted (if the enemy team has a pendles).
- dismissed (because i use this to get away from melee characters.)
- oh that reminds me (my personal choice that has saved me several times)
- preamble of pain (helps get the damage up and works on pillar storm pillars)
- renaissance ( because i just want to kill battleborn)
- shadowfury (because the build needs more damage.)
- essence theft (then you don’t need a healer)
- rapid deterioration or Stay… right… there! (since winter mega update either option is fine.)
- still hating your shields (name changed to i hate your pretty shields) (you’ll be damaging the health more, it works with the dot of preamble of pain and it goes through overshields, so late game shepards won’t be doing their job.)
- pillar storm (the obvious choice for this build because i sad that it was part of this build and the shadowfires from pillar storm use all of the perks you grabbed for orendi.)
orendi is my most used character.
since the update hit i’ve played a lot of orendi to me she hasn’t really changed. i know not everyone plays orendi the same way as me, like i see more utility in the push than the blind or the shield recharge after nullify than attack speed (or before the update lets bounce). but i still enjoy my crazy chaos witch. and to those saying she needed a damage nerf several months ago (back when i originally posted this)!!! she didn’t get one. but with the changes to how meltdown is and how quick people surrender you don’t really get to lvl 10 very often to be able to nuke other players with this build.
note for newer players to the game.
the main focus as an orendi is minions. everytime i see an Orendi not pushing lane, it hurts because that is what she shines at. only go after players when the other teams minions are wrecked and you know you can secure or assist in the kill. watch out for characters with slows, stuns and silences cause those can get you killed if you are not careful (but i sure do love to pick on galilea, that is only something an experienced orendi player should be thinking). but back to the point for the new players. use orendi’s speed and size to avoid damage as much as possible she is insanely (pun probably intended) squishy (guts are squishy right?), use minions as a way to keep from being damaged as well.
note for if a dev sees this.
i’m sorry for killing so many characters with only a press of two buttons after hitting lvl 10 (not really it’s orendi’s revenge from early game).