2 lines of battle dialogue - who says them?

Just now, I heard someone (possibly MONTANA) shout “Gunzerking!” and many times i have heard a deep voiced make character say “Slaaaaaag!”, presumably whrn hit with a status effect.

Obviously, both lines are Borderlands 2 references, just wondering who exactly says them.

Any other ones like that you guys have heard?

I think “Slaaaaaag” is from Oskar Mike, it just strikes me as something he would say.

1 Like

I think Ghalt and Oscar Mike. I think Oscar Mike is actually saying “Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!” though.

6 Likes

That sounds more in line with his character.

1 Like

Oscar Mike ‘laaaaagg’

Gunzerking no idea.

Gunzerking is definitely from Ghalt. He actually has a couple of lines that reference gunzerking. My favorite being “I’m like some kind of berserker… but with guns!”

1 Like

Hmmmm damn I was so excited thinking it was Slag but Lag definitely makes more sense!

Yep, gunzerking’s from Ghalt, and Mike is complaining about lag.

1 Like

Wait… you mean Mike are aware he’s in a video game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ162VDkyu0

1 Like

Speaking of lines, on a kill streak with pendles, I heard wait till the brood hears this, does he actually have kids or did he say crew

1 Like

@cadecampbell

He DOES run a company, albeit an assassination business!

Executive executions; available for birthday parties,
Maybe he adopted at some orphans party lol

1 Like

A bunch of Battleborn are. One of my favorite fourth wall breaking moments is from Orendi as she casts Paradigm Shift: “A! O! E!”

1 Like

Have you heard whiskey foxtrots “you think this is a ■■■■■■ game, cuz it is, and it’s fun as hell”

2 Likes

I’m quite fond of Mellka thanking all the dead guys that brought her to her level up.

2 Likes

Yeah a lot of The BB battle dialogue make me think of things Deadpool would say as he breaks the fourth wall while already having broken the 4th wall.

So meta.

Sorry, I forgot about needing to censor

1 Like

I dropped my game pad and let go of my mouse the first time I heard those lines I was laughing so hard. It was a moment of pure joy.