3v3 Incursion in multiplayer

So I wanted to ask if anyone else thinks that the 3v3 Incursion training should be an actual PvP thing. I thought it would be a really cool idea for multiplayer instead of it just being a training area. Does anyone else think it would be a neat idea?

Please don’t be negative or anything. I just want to know if it would be an interesting idea or not. Thank you.

games would be too quick I think. If your wave clear character dies, so would your sentry.

Imagine a team of three random players new to the game playing training mode for the first time… only to face three max level players that thrive on crushing noobs and taunting every kill.

I don’t think it’s a very good idea, unless high level players are barred from playing in training mode.

A 3v3 would make Incursion as slow pace and boring as Meltdown is to me. It would be too easy to only face 3 opponents at a time instead of 5.

I think 3v3 would have too many balance issues. PUG games in 5v5 are bad enough, since no one ever bothers to talk, or choose characters that actually work together. Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to queue for a 3v3 game and then wind up with a team of Miko, Marquis and Thorn?

I would be interested to see how a switch to 4v4 across the board would work. Anything to stop the pain of waiting 10 minutes for a game that’s over in 3 due to poor team selection…