+5 class mods for trade

I am open to your offers

Psn nat_zero_six

3 Likes

what are u looking for i am most interested in that red fang

1 Like

a list of some of the stuff i have for trade
are
reinforced stop gate cryo resistances anointed on ase apply terror to your self every 5 seconds for next 18 seconds
hostile crossroad element fire with the same anointment as the reinforced stop gate
mirv hex shock with anointed regenerate 1 grenade
lucians call cryo element anointed on ase the next 2 magazine will have 50% additional bonus radiation damage
these are just a few i can name at the moment

1 Like

The Phasezerker Mod is pretty interesting, are you searching for something in particular?

I’ve got these annointed:

-Duc (+corrosive on 2 next magazines on AS end)

-Double-Penetrating Boring Gun (+Splash damage on AS end)

-Cocky Flakker (+crit.damage while terrified)

-And a few more.

1 Like

What is your psn? @rosemanalex @F_Cherry

Heritage_LeGrand

1 Like

Added, just give me anything you can spare

1 Like

I have a ton of anointed gear to offer for your phazerker class mod. I would be happy to trade multiple items for it if needed.

1 Like

I got interest in both mods got plently I can offer as never seen mods with just +5 in one colour

1 Like

my psn is AtomicEva01 and what from my list did u want in exchange

1 Like

anything you can spare, psn nat_zero_six.

okay i sent u a friend request
how about my hostile crossroads anointed and when do u think u will be online? im online really 3:00pm est until 7:00pm est when i have to work those day and my next days off are next Monday and Tuesday also we could just mail the items if were not on at the same time if that would work for u

1 Like

mailing will do. i will be online in 12 hours time. i’ll take the fire crossroads.

okay when u accept my friend request tomorrow just mail your item and ill mail mine when i get off from work and get online at 3:00pm est.

1 Like

ill just go ahead and mail the item. just mail me your item when u get online

1 Like

item has now been sent u

1 Like

I should have list of all my items (though not updated it in while as got lazy with updating list but plently for you to choose from :stuck_out_tongue: ) just search me up on trade post and should come up with like shops post in my name haha 003 are numbers in name though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks, will send the red fang when i am back online.

skeksils will do. psn nat_zero_six

your first person to ask about those! as apparently there good guns but guy sent them from farming them (as not deep cov gun lover myself :stuck_out_tongue: ) though yeah my psn is silentrabbit003 , just add me or I add you and we can sort out when your online etc maybe ^^

1 Like