5 Eldrid Team (Boldur Lore)

Looking for people on PS4 to make a 5 Eldrid character team. I need to do this to finish Boldur’s lore so I can get the legendary. If anyone is willing and able to help me out that would be great. PSN ID: Seven6Five_

1 Like

Easier method. Get 1 friend. You play Boldur, they play eldrid 2. Play a private hardcore campaign match. Commit suicide. Lore complete. Repeat for friend as Boldur.

Well now I just need to find someone to do this with. Not many people on my list if any have this game, haha.

i tried this it didn’t work

Did you quit or commit suicide? Quiting doesn’t count as finishing the mission where as suicide counts as failing and completing the mission

me and my friend committed suicide and it didn’t unlock the lore

I’d be more than happy to help you out. My PSN id is RadimusVonAwesom, I usually play around 9pm eastern(NY) .

cool i have a friend who can help now we just need 1 more person

I can hop on and do it whenever. Done with work for the day and all that. PSN: Seven6Five_

add me on psn kanewright22 and if we get another person message me and we can get the boldur lore

Just talked with my friend and he can join us tonight so that would make 5.

Do you guys wanna do it now.

I’m still at work , won’t be on until around 9 tonight.

Don’t think we can do it because of time difference.

Like I said…I’m down whenever to knock this out

I need to do this too. Gonna be on later tonight I’ll hit you guys up. Sn recycledhuman

we will message when were good

On now need 2 more for woodsworn

I am on and ready now

Yep got a friend coming on in a sec then we just need one more

Edit : got it! Thx