50,000 Slain by Psychotic Penguin

(Vagrantsun) #1

I am become DEATH MACHINE, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

It’s been fun, y’all.

10 Likes

(Moostacho) #2
2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #3

Nice job, Vagrant!

However… Stickler as i am in regards to Toby’s dialog lines, i need to point out that it’s just: "I AM BECOME DEATH!! DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!

There’s no “machine” part. You probably know that, but as i said, i am a penguin grammar nazi… Sorry!

3 Likes

(Augustus Benedict) #4

Retiring my friend?

2 Likes

(Vagrantsun) #5

I’m aware. I just identify more with Death Machine than Toby.

I played a lot of Mechwarrior as a kid.

3 Likes

(Vagrantsun) #6

Yep. That was the last thing I wanted to do. To hell with Angel of Death - I wanted to personally jumpstart the Battleborn apocalypse.

4 Likes

(Augustus Benedict) #7

And just like that. Well it was fun playing with ya my man. Thanks again for all the help/putting up with me when I was getting started. Wouldn’t be the Benedict main I am today without ya.

This one’s for you!

8 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #8

His name. IS. BERG!!

Sorrysorrysorry… Head Toby takin’ over there…

Again: Well done. I’m gonna just… Bye!

abandon_thread

Wait, wait… I still want my 1v1! Do that with me Monday or Tuesday before you retire…? Pleeeease…? Ooh! Or come out of retirement for it! That’s WAY cooler!

3 Likes

(Vagrantsun) #9

If you’re serious, sure.

2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #10

'Course i am! Worst case- and expected -scenario is that i lose; what’s wrong with that? It ain’t gonna kill me.

I keep forgetting to set up my Rath 1v1 with @blainebrossart1 too… Blaine? Wanna do that this Monday or Tuesday night as well?

2 Likes

(Deandes in crime ) #11

I smell a 1v1 tourney coming on! Too bad we can’t play privet matches!

3 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #12

Why not? Also, i’ll Toby Vs. Deande 1v1 if you want, but it wouldn’t be a fair matchup with the stun, against a melee character; i still feel dirty for my victory against Fenix.

2 Likes

(Vagrantsun) #13

You’d be surprised.

3 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #14

Ooh…! Then i hope Nemo accepts!

2 Likes

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #15

D’aww sad to see the 2nd best Toby main on PS4 pack up his giant mech death machine.

GGs Vagrant, GGs.

4 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #16

Aww…! You really think i’m the best…?

(Just kidding; i’m like 5th or 6th…)

2 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #17

Sure. Provided my PS4 actually downloads the update. (36 hours left and the numbers are always shifting)

It’s been fun Vagrant. I’ll always be grateful to you because going against you is what encouraged me to get good at the game. Had it not been for you I probably would have just stayed a much more casual player and not been introduced to a lot of good friends (yourself included of course).

If you ever get the urge to play again hit me and up. Nemo and I will probably be around until the servers are shut down.

5 Likes

(Augustus Benedict) #18

Your boy Garrus might be around :c

3 Likes

(PSN: The_za_27 aka scrub king ) #19

You can’t end with 50,002. That number is so off. You should just go for another 10k

2 Likes

(Deandes in crime ) #20

@blainebrossart1 @Garrus_Sniper

Yay I still have a fam!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Deande!

2 Likes