So, I’ll be editing this over time.
This is a elaboration of this thread as it pertains to Axton.
I was thinking we should create a 50 pointer list of the best tips as to staying alive in UVHM (if we can’t get to 50, we’ll go up to whichever number we work our way up to).
Unlike the general list, this list can be centralized around the design of the character, and therefore can speak on specific builds as well as a moderate degree of item loyalty.
- Please add a tip and a suggestion as to where it should be in retrospect to all the other tips.
-This list will be numbered in order of importance, so if there is no consensus on the position of the tip, it shall be placed on the tail end.
- Avoid tips that are too alike to previous tips.
- Avoid tips that would allow for no personal influence on a build
- Tips as to important items to own are welcome.
- Tips as to common mistakes to avoid are welcome.
- Don’t over rely on your turret. Axton’s ability as a runner-and-gunner is also impressive.
- Get Grit. Suddenly avoiding death has no downfall.
- Preparation is useful for any build for any build. Even Solo, his turret can provide a nice enough distraction to keep your shields up for that 2% per second healing bonus.
- Be strategic were you place your turret - position yourself so you can pick off enemies attacking it.
- Double-up adds slag - use it well!