So, I’ll be editing this over time.
This is a elaboration of this thread as it pertains to Gaige.
I was thinking we should create a 50 pointer list of the best tips as to staying alive in UVHM (if we can’t get to 50, we’ll go up to whichever number we work our way up to).
Unlike the general list, this list can be centralized around the design of the character, and therefore can speak on specific builds as well as a moderate degree of item loyalty.
- Please add a tip and a suggestion as to where it should be in retrospect to all the other tips.
-This list will be numbered in order of importance, so if there is no consensus on the position of the tip, it shall be placed on the tail end.
- Avoid tips that are too alike to previous tips.
- Avoid tips that would allow for no personal influence on a build
- Tips as to important items to own are welcome.
- Tips as to common mistakes to avoid are welcome.
- Anarchy in the U… VHM!
- Sharing is caring. Depending on your shield, your Deathtrap can be a KamikazeTrap.
- DT can act as a distraction, and retreating to a defensive position can be the difference between life and death.
- A warning about Sharing is Caring: When using a shield like Hoplite, and if you have SiC, then the game will re-apply the health penalty, leaving you with a maximum health of 1. And if you have Blood Soaked Shields, then every kill you make will put you in FFYL.