72 Rustlers Orphan Maker vs. OP8 Digistruct Peak

I decided to try running through Digistruct Peak at OP8 difficulty while using a level 72 Rustlers Orphan Maker. This came up when @kuolemanlaakso asked if a level 72 ROM would need to be upgraded at some point going through the OP levels starting from OP0. I’ll link the @DeputyChuck thread for reference. I’ll be posting the vids per section of the Peak runs at OP8.

:point_up_2:t2: Linked Thread/conversation…

============================================

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 1

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 2

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 3

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 4

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 5

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 6

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 7 (Assassin’s Arena-Area)

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 8 (Dual Saturn’s Spawn)

I had to resort to the RL/Pimp combo. You’ll see why. :wink:

OP8 Digistuct Peak Section 9

OP8 Digistruct Peak Section 10 and OMGWTF(The Binary Code Monster) - Last Video

7 Likes

Maybe I should make my own thread except mine isn’t as impressive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you should. I would encourage you to do so. not only is it courteous to post a link rather than clutter up Chuck’s thread. Its a place that allows for constructive discussions on builds, gear, play style, etc. You can receive a ton of good advice from the vets in here. That or post them in the “what did you do do in your most recent session, PT2!” thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Point taken regarding his thread. I will make a thread later, and delete the video posts in the Build thread, and post them there. Sorry @DeputyChuck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Chucks a great human being. I’m sure you’re ok. lol he’s really nice and polite. But courtesy goes a long way when your behind a keyboard. :wink:

I’m most likely being a bit hypocritical as I know I’ve cluttered up some threads. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hence the “thread derailment post here thread” :wink:

OT: I’ll watch these after work or this weekend

2 Likes

lmao, I almost posted a link as I was thinking the exact same thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey, feel free to post your stuff in the Deputy Sal thread all you want.

If I wanted it to be left alone, I would have asked a mod to have it locked.

Runs like these keeps it alive and relevant and are great showcases anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kuolemanlaakso You heard the man. Its on! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I see the ROM is still kicking

5 Likes

Indeed, it has definitely found a new home with Sal. :slight_smile:

I don’t see many using it with Zero as you did though, shame.

4 Likes

damn yunguns

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, my Zer0 reached 72 yesterday and I immediately equipped him with a ROM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like the ROM on axton. Even on op8

4 Likes

That’s good.

As long as you feed it fresh midget blood early and often, it will treat you right.

5 Likes

Mine really likes the taste of Rabid Skags :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been getting good use out of the level 50 ROM with Gaige - great stacking gun like any Jakobs shotgun. I’m sure she’ll inherit the level 72 ROM from Sal when the time comes, too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So axton, sal, gaige, and zero make good use of the ROM. And I’m sure maya would to, but anyone ever used it on kreig? Sorry @Kurtdawg13 for the derailment

4 Likes

No but I will now! It could be interesting to abuse it to get to RtB quicker, or to get to novas quicker… :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m certainly not going to say it can’t be done, but Krieg would have the least synergy with it.

Maya makes great use of it though, I can confirm.

I discovered the ROM watching @dotanuki playing Zero with it, and absolutely destroying everything with 10/5 OSOK out of deception. :slight_smile:

When I later discovered what makes the Deputy work, I knew just what to give him :slight_smile:

So yeah, in a sense, Dotanuki is the Deputy’s Grandfather :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes