90 Mbs connection but yellow connection bar ingame?

Ps4 here, Nat type 2 reset the router too. Nothing but I still get lag in game while most others are green. Why is this?

Latency has nothing to do with bandwidth. It has to do with the amount of time it takes for a packet to get to where it’s going.

Where are you physically located and where is Steam (assuming pc?) set to download from?

I’m on the ps4 like I said, east coast.

At a guess, you’re being put into west coast games.

I’m at a loss of how to fix this. Raimbow six siege works fine.

I’m not sure there’s anything you can do about it, it all depends on who is playing at the time you are on.

I’m in the UK and I play early evenings and then later in the evening. Early evening I can get red/yellow bars as I’m likely connected to servers that are farther away (I’m probably playing with people in Eastern Europe or even Asia). Later in the evening things are generally fine and I get green bars as other from the UK/western Europe are back from work/school and also playing, so I’m connected to nearer servers with them.

This wasn’t happening up until a month ago. I’ve got like 100 hours in the game. Most of the other people in the match have green bars while I seem to be the only one with yellow. I’m positive plenty of people are playing on the East coast so why the hell would it decide to do this??