999999k Damage Cap in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #1

Happy Valentines Day. A little something to take the sting off of not getting the Heartbreaker. :broken_heart:

11 Likes
Kaneda the Cybernetic Enforcer (Explosive + Cryo) Level 70 build
What did you do in TPS during your most recent session?
(Just call me kansas) #2

nice! so sad we didn’t get a heartbreaker though…

2 Likes
(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #3

You sir are lightning fast. Yeah I was kinda pissed that we didn’t get the Heartbreaker, 1 of only 2 guns I want.

1 Like
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #4

Never played tps but that was epic

1 Like
(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #5

Thanks. I was going to use a more difficult/visually appealing set up but it was about 270,000k of target. But as of now I don’t know of any other way to pull this off.

And you should try TPS out now when its cheap again. Over a year of DLCs, patches, and hotfixes have really made this into an awesome game. :acmaffirmative:

3 Likes
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #6

I was planning on buying it next time I buy a new game. But than I have to buy all the dlcs for it

1 Like
(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #7

It was like $28-$25 I think last time it was on sale for the game+season pass, so a really good deal.

1 Like
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #8

Is that the steam price or the disc price

1 Like
(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #9

Steam. Forgot you were on console. But it should still be relatively cheap.

And I’m on a regular Dell Inspiron 15 (5000 series) and it runs great even with recording. So even if you don’t have a fancy expensive PC, I still recommend the switch.

1 Like
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #10

I would play PC if I had one. And yeah I’ll pick the game up next time I buy a new game. (Well new game to me)

2 Likes

Nice! Saddest thing is, how many of us logged in today just giddy with excitement that gbx would come thru like they always have , and wait what? No heartbreaker! (Rage stomp!)

2 Likes
(Matrixneo42) #12

$30 for the handsome collection on Xbox one or PS4. All DLC included. Both BL2 and TPS.

https://www.google.com/search?q=handsome+collection&oq=handsome+collection&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i65j69i60l2j0.2239j1j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=handsome+collection&tbm=shop

If you’re not on current gen… then it looks like $20 max for the pre sequel. Then maybe $30 for the season pass. Depends on what you want out of it. You could spend $10 on the DLC and be fine. Or maybe the season pass is available cheap? Don’t know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+pre+sequel&oq=the+pre+sequel&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i60j69i65l3j69i57.3399j1j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=the+pre+sequel&tbm=shop

1 Like
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #13

If I get the game I plan on playing it for a while so I will buy all the dlc and the 2 extra characters, also I’m on ps3 so it should be pretty cheap.

2 Likes
(Matrixneo42) #14

That’s how I do it too.

1 Like
(Bearer of Pie/Best user of English/Flat earth expert) #15

Yeah if I buy a game it better last me a while so I need all the dlc. Here’s some game play times from me
Bl2 1500+ hours
Darksouls 1/2 2500+ hours
Fallout 3/nv 2000+ hours lol

2 Likes
(Trajforce) #16

They should add Heartbreaker to Holodome as random drop during Badass Round.

1 Like