[A Battleborn Fanart Thread] ///updated 4-12-2017

[ update: 4/12/2017 ]

i’m really sorry to everyone who was hoping for more fanart from me, but due to multiple copyright claims from Gearbox on the fanart in my redbubble/merch shop, i won’t be drawing anything more from today on.

thank you all for your support! it was a joy giving you all my time.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

my media outlets
FacebookTumblrTwitterRedbubble (shop)

First one’s already done, because Deande earned wifey status.

17 Likes

Aaaa here’s a quick (ie. not-so-quick) fanart doodle of Ambra !

16 Likes

tried to make a cute Phoebe SD… aaaa idkwhatimdoing

9 Likes

welp, going on a slight Phoebe fanart kick.

12 Likes

Caldarius needed more “applause” fanart.

15 Likes

Dapperbot and his trusty companion !

12 Likes

the bffs :heart:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Any chance for an illustration of Whiskey Foxtrot taking a selfie next to a dead Oscar Mike?

4 Likes

I would like it noted that Aurox hates Shayne, and wishes to paint several; murals with her blood.

2 Likes

Yes, but this is my fanart and I wanted to illustrate them as pals.

@timtoborne ; I’ll give it a shot after my attempt to draw Nova ! ‘v’

1 Like

Mkay.

If you’re still taking requests, I’d like to see all of the rouge battleborn in a bar. I’ll grab a shot (no pun intended) of each of them.

And if you could make it in a wallpaper format, that’d be greeeaaaaaaaaaaat

1 Like

i had to make my own screenshots for this one but omg she was a blast to draw.

but i’ll be taking a break now; made myself sick during this doodle-spree and i really should resist the urge to draw for awhile. i may or may not pick this back up later on, but either way thanks for all the requests! it was fun and also super challenging–i really enjoyed doing this. :heart:

(i’ll post back in this thread or my tumblr if and/or when i start drawing again.)

11 Likes

Based on some of their dialog, I’d say Shayne is more of an annoying younger sister to Aurox.

3 Likes

I wanna use this as my phone background <3

1 Like

Amazing art! Love your style!

I know it’s been awhile, but I’ve only recently noticed all the newer updates and??? ?? well Beatrix is dragging me back, so hi guys. Have a progress pic of the spooky miss.

6 Likes

Sweet. When you revived this thread I got to see some of these for the first time and I really like your drawings. If you’re going to draw more of these then I definitely look forward to seeing them.

2 Likes

Ya know, I really love all your BB art (And the rest of your art to, but I personally just love Battleborn so much that I prefer the BB ones. ;p) And I can’t wait to see Trix!!! The WIP already looks amazing!!!

I wonder what Miko would look like if you’d ever draw them…

1 Like

aaaaaaaaand done.

she was fun. very fun omg.

10 Likes