A call to arms - The rise to UVHM

Happy Monday Vault Hunters!

So I’ve been slacking quite a bit recently and haven’t yet managed to get to UVHM with Krystal (my Maya main). For the next couple of weeks, I’ll be trying my best to clear TVHM, then UVHM too (and maybe touch on OP levels if I’m feeling extra daring), which I’m embarrassed to say will be the first time I have achieved that since owning the game.

If you see me online, feel free to swing on in. Whether you’re an OP Badass or in need of a quick level boost, I will be glad of the company.

For those who don’t have it yet, my PSN is TheTroyOfHelen. I look forward to honing my skills and crushing UVHM with you lot!

3 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed. I didn’t do any OP levels until this year either. It’s all about what you find fun, some people (including me until recently) are happy just staying at 72. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about :+1:

3 Likes

When I originally bought the game on 360 when it launched, I didn’t realise that it would be a sort of ‘New Game +’, and because I scoured through every bit of DLC and every side mission in NVHM, I got burned out and a little deflated. Now that I understand the game a little better and have a thirst for the farming aspect, I have found my mojo again :grin:

3 Likes

I never thought when I first played this game that i’d still be playing it 5 years later! That’s partially down to the current gaming industry going to the dogs but also because it’s very addictive :slight_smile: seeing that orange item (or cyan) drop is just brilliant when you’ve been farming for 3 hours to get it!

3 Likes

Here here! I knew it was gunna be a great game (I went to the midnight launch, which was literally the only game I’ve done that for) but again I had no idea I’d be playing it again to such lengths and discover so much more about it. This page has been truly great for igniting that excitement about the game too.

3 Likes