A comprehensive active players thread for Xbox 360

3 Likes

@Tokesy97 you’re welcome. I hate seeing multiple “looking for players” threads.

would anyone help me with 3 co-op challenges on my level 70 Athena? (make trade, win a duel, revive co-op partner)? i Need those challenges for the level1 challenges achievement!!

GT: LEX HARDCORE

please respond here or send me a message if you befriend me, so i know whats up.
thanks in advance!

props to Tokesy97, he helped me with those challenges in a matter of seconds!!

1 Like

GT ; No its Patrick
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times ; Weekdays are between 17:00 - 22:00 weekends can be random due to work.
Mic ; I have one and would like you to have one
Dlc state ; Full Season Pass
What I want online for ; Just general play or starting a new character.
Other information ; I’m not highly leveled, my highest is currently 51.

Gamertag: Boterbam
Time Zone: Central Europe
Mic: Prefered
Dlc State: Season pass+ pre order dlc

Looking for fair(no cheating) players that aren’t loot greedy. I have level 31 Jack, currently playing the claptrap dlc.
I have a few lower level toons I can play with.

GT: SSJ Ltn Tweak
TZ: Eastern. I’m on on weekends and sometimes during the day.
Mic: I have a mic and so should you. All co-op gamers need mics.
DLCs: I have all on both 360 and xbox1
I just like to play, not really any goal in mind. I’d like to keep 100% the BL series cuz I feel like if someone sees I’ve 100% it they’ll know I like it and am always up to play it, which I am. And I’ve very co-op so I tend to play with characters that help the team, I’m the white mage in the group.

Gamertag ; LR Amaterasu
Time Zone ; UK
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Usually 6pm till about midnight
Mic ; Dont use often but have no problem speaking with mature players
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; Season Pass, started all chars highest is 51
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Leveling, farming
Other information - certain parties you want such as mixed vault hunters, all claptrap, no claptrap etc; I just enjoy these games with others so any group is fine with me

Gamertag ;bucksatan11
Time Zone ;central
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; approx 7-10 pm most nights
Mic ; yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; just Jack and Aurelia, will get claptrap eventually
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; achievement hunting, mainly who you gonna call and duelist, also need to make a trade for the level 1 achievement
Other information - certain parties you want such as mixed vault hunters, all claptrap, no claptrap etc ; I’m mostly playing a level 32 Wilhelm right now so I can’t help higher level players too much

Gamertag ; Kurtdawg13
Time Zone ; PST
Frequent online times ; 4pmPST M-F, Weekend: most of the day and evening
Mic ; I have a mic
DLC state ; Full Season Pass
What you want online for ; Farming bosses/chest farming/general mobbing/achievements…
Other information ; lvl 70 Nisha, 49 Jack, 52 Athena, 29 Clap Trap, 7 Baroness

I moved a post to an existing topic: Thou Shalt Not Dupe

GT ; Panarican9
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times ; Weekdays between 8:00 - 11:00 pm and weekends when I have the time.
Mic ; Yes and I would like for you to have one as well. Communication is key.
(Please do not have TV turned up if you are using headset. The Echo is annoying and totally unnecessary.)
DLC state ; Claptrap DLC only
Online for ; General Co-op play, playthroughs, farming
Other information ; Lawbringer Level 50, Up for starting new character, Up for helping others
(Common sense as most of you already know but some need direction. Follow the Hosts lead, go at the pace of Host, do not fast travel without consent, stay with group and Host has first crack at all Loot. Play as a team, communicate and be respectful so we can all enjoy the game together)

I moved a post to an existing topic: Thou Shalt Not Dupe

Anyone have a lv 60 luck cannon swap for a lv 60 rustlers flayer or a revolution?

Gamertag: Caboose RvB
Time Zone : EST
Times: 12pm EST - 9pm EST Everyday
Mic : Yes
DLC: All
What you want online for: Achievements and Campaign
Other Information: lvl 70 Claptrap, lvl 60 Jack, lvl 60 Baroness, lvl 56 Wilhelm, lvl 50 Athena, lvl 50 Nisha

gamertag:xWoodenLionx looking for someone to help with the who ya gonna call achievement. currently lvl 26

Gamertag; Nagabhutjolokia
Time Zone; Eastern
Online Times; Weekends, Evenings
Mic; have mic, not much of a talker but will use.
DLC state; Full season Pass
Online for; general online play, campaign runs, etc
Age; 26
Other Info; All characters Varying levels from 70-16, also play BL2 all characters varying levels 69-30

Gamer tag: VegetaValpo
Time zone: GMT -3 (Chile)
Online time: Mostly saturdays… but every day I find time to play for at least 30 minutes.
Mic: yep… spanish, chinese and english :stuck_out_tongue:
DLC state: all DLC
Online for: anything.
Other: level 70 aurelia and whilhelm
Message or add as friend if you want to play

Gamertag ; MartyWrench
Time Zone ; GMT+8
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Random times
Mic ; No
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; None
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Levelling, playing through with other Vaulties, sweet sweet loot, just for fun
Other information - certain parties you want such as mixed vault hunters, all claptrap, no claptrap etc ; Not fussy

GT: Weretaz
Eastern Time
Usually online late night after midnight
Have mic and season pass
Would like to do arenas, bosses, or story playthroughs and am looking for level70 uniques suck as practicable bullpups and excalibastard and am happy to help someone with legendaries and glitches
70 Gladiator